flowers top singer season 2 auditions, most popular malayalam reality show

Advertisements

here is your chance to attend auditions of flowers top singer season 2

serial classmates flowers
ഫ്ലവേര്‍സ് ടിവി സീരിയല്‍ ക്ലാസ്സ്‌മേറ്റ്സ്

Leading malayalam gec flowers tv announced it’s second season of most celebrated musical reality show top singer. channel will reveal more details of audition, registrations etc in coming episodes of the show. there will be studio audition and channel will conduct district wise selection process, they also planning to select contestants by visiting popular educational institutions. outside keralites can also be apply to season 2 of top singer reality show. they will more details of the registration process in coming soon episodes of top singer show.

• onam ratings 201nine, flowers overcome asianet with the help of top actor lalettan with top singers show.
  • Swapnamoruchaakku launched on 16th september 2019 at 6.30 p.m starring kainakari thankaraj, veena nair in lead role.
  • as per barc week 36 rating data, flowers back into second slot with 290 points and mazhavil move down into 3rd
flowers top singer season 2
highest trp malayalam programs

registrations

Age limit for topsinger2 is 6-13 years
Last date is 30 november 201nine
contact number is 8111991235 or contact through the email id topsinger(at)flowerstv.in (replace (at) with @).

Advertisements

as mentioned above flowers top singer season 2 audition venues will be announced by judges of the show, you need to watch coming soon episodes of top singer show.

Trp of flowers channel programs

Arayanangalude Veedu 1.2

06:00 PM – Thaara Lakshadhipathi
06:30 PM – Swapnam Oru Chaakku
07:00 PM – Arayannangalude Veedu
07:30 PM – Uppum Mulakum
08:00 PM – Top Singer
09:30 PM – Comedy Utsavam

Disclaimer – keralatv.in website not be apart of flowers top singer season 2 reality show, we are just sharing the info based on promo uploaded by channel.
Image Credits – Official faecbook page of flowers tv

Advertisements

13 Comments
  1. Preetha Madhu Menon says

sir I want to send my daughter for audition in your idea star singer season 2 you all are not picking up the phone when we call we

2. Shaju malayil says

Sir,

I want to apply for the audition for my daughter in your idea star singer season 2. we tried to call on the number which you mentioned, but its not picling up. So kindly help me and guid me on this

3. Skyson jose says

Sir, I want to participate my daughter in flowers top singer audition.i am from thrissur.please inform me the audition center in thrissur

4. Shaly Solomon says

Intrested in participating for flowers top singer 2 pls guide and help

5. Sudheesh says

Sir,I want to participate my daughter in the top singer season -2 audition from thrissur

6. Shamilysasidharan says

Sir, My daughter top singer second audition participate from Calicut pls call you back

7. Lini says

Sir last season the age limit was 6-13 .what is the age limit in the 2 season. My daughter is now 14th. She is out side keralites. Can I register her name please reply

8. Vineetha.R says

Sir I want to apply for audition for my daughter in your top singer season 2. I have tried in the number you have mentioned, but it’s not picking up.So kindly help me and guide me on this

9. Manju says

Sir, I want to participate my son in flowers top singer2 audition.i am from calicut.please inform me the audition center in calicut

10. sumesh says

sumasumesh,

dear team my daughter Nivedya wants to participate in top singer season2
    audition in Trivandrum

11. sumesh says

my daughter nivedya s s wants to participate season 2 audition Trivandrum , please share us the details

12. Reshmi says

Sir
    If during audition my daughter is seleced, where will be the subsequent shoots (district)

13. Jiyon says

I’m Jiyon from Karnataka. I’m studying in 3rd standard. I like this programme and I watch this programme when I’m free. When I see the childrens singing in this programme I’m also thinks that I can also sing in that stage