Flowers Malayalam TV Channel Need Anchors – Apply Now

Advertisements

Apply Now – Flowers Malayalam TV Channel Need Television Anchors

Flowers Malayalam TV
Flowers Malayalam TV

If you are interested to anchor television shows, here is your chance. upcoming malayalam television channel Flowers need Television anchors. Launch Date of Flowers Television Channel is Not Fixed Yet, Its Expecting December 2014 or Early 2015. Apply with your Color Photographs and Your Detailed Biodata. We have already posted here about the the channel flowers tv. Its promoted by some popular business persons from kerala. R Sreekandan Nair is behind this malayalam tv channel.

Advertisements

Address Of Flowers TV

Flowers
Insight Media City (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
B-6, ABM Tower
Kadavanthra, Cochin – 682020
Email: info(at)flowerstv.in
Last Date is 03 November 2014
Telephone – 7025333000

latest episodes of top singer flowers tv show
malayalam kids musical reality show

chance for anchor in malayalam television channels, keep watching the opportunities and apply with bio-data and other details. keralatv.in do not having any service about job offers at channels, we are just passing info to the readers.

Advertisements

49 Comments
  1. Anoop says

I am Anoop from trivadrum. 25 years old.. I dnt hve any exprnce ..i am intrested in anchoring.pls take me as a part of this channal.

2. HARI KRISHNAN says

hello…i would like to be an anchor in this channel…i am 22 years old…completed my graduation…pls contact 9746366931

3. Jisto k Thomas says

Hai,I am jisto I would like to be an anchor in This channel I am 24 years old my contact number is 7034150821 I am living in kochi

4. Jisto k Thomas says

Hai,I am jisto I would like to be an anchor in This channel I am 24 years old my contact number is 7034150821 I am live in kochi

5. Robbin thomas says

Iam robbin from Kottayam I would like to part of this channel its my contact number ….. iam 18 years old

6. vivek A says

I am vivek from Ernakulam i would like to part of this channel iam 20 yrs old

1. Besty Koshy says

I am Besty Koshy,interested in anchoring field, I have good communication skills,& have fluency in English,Malayalam,Hindi &Marathi too. I am an B.tech pass out student fresher ,age is 22. Also having crowd managing ability. I love to be a part of this channel.

7. Beenu says

Hello Sir/madam.,
    This is Beenu from Bangalore. Professional Emcee since 7 yes. Interested to become a TV anchor.
    Regards,
    BTM

8. sajna says

Hi..im sajna from malapuram.
    I would like to be an anchor in this greatest channel.i have no any experience.i hope you may selet me.if you give me this chance then i agree with u i.i will increase ur program rating..so plz contact sajnaummy(at)gmail.com

9. reshma.m says

Hai flowerss,,,its me reshma from palakkad, i love this channel very much and iam so intresred in anchoring feild, if you are ready to heir me,,i will do my best.Thank you.

10. Divya Rose Thomas says

I want to be a part of this channel, intrested in anchoring.

11. Divya Rose Thomas says

Im Divya Rose(22) from Ernakulam.I wish to be a part of this channel as anchor.I Have no experiances and im a BA English literature graduate.

12. Sreelakshmi says

I would like to be an anchor in this channel.i have four years experience as RJ in Radio Mango and Best FM,.i hope you may selet me.if you give me this chance then i agree with u i.i will increase ur program rating..

13. JAISON P CHACKO says

my name is jaison i have two years of experience from uae exchange and f s ltd can i get a job at flowers channel

14. Anet prasanth says

Hai…….i am anet prasanth i would like to be a part of this great channel

15. Daya.mohan says

I’m daya.15yrs old.i’m intrested in anchoring.any chance 4 me?

16. Mohamed Adnan says

Hai lam Adnan
    17years old interested to host a show plz give chance for me.

17. akhilvc says

Iam akhil vc from alapuzha I would like to part of this channel , iam 24years old

18. PK Deviprasad says

I am Deviprasad from venjaramoodu I Would like to as an anchor of this channel I have twenty years experience in AIR Trivandrum as a Drama Artist

19. Rahul.NR says

Respected sir.. Am Rahul from palakkad. currently i lives in kaloor, ernamkulam,..its my big ambition and passion that works in media channels.. Anchoring is much more comfortable for me and also thats i need.. so kindly select me in your team..

A positive and confident approach
    – Self motivated and thirst for success
    – Deliver what they promise
    – Understand the importance of working in team
    – Flexibility
    – Take responsibility
    – Calm and consistent
    thease are all my qualitys to works in your team channel

20. sinju says

Give chance

21. Minnu Maria Thomas says

Hello, I am Minnu Maria Thomas. From Kottayam . I would like to be an anchor in this channel.

22. Amalunnoora .c says

hai my name is Amalnoora
    am 21 years old
    i dnt hv any exprns
    plz give me one chnce plzzzzz
    am vry intrsted in ancring and modeling
    plzzz gve me chance plzzzz

23. Raj says

Please send your Resume with a recent photograph or photoshoot

24. stephy Emmanuel says

hai… I am stephy Emmanuel from kottayam. I am 24 years old.professionaly I am MBA graduate.I would like to part of this channel. I m very interesting in anchoring and modeling…so kindly give me one chance.

25. Mrudula says

Hello!!!!
    Here am Mrudula ,23 years old from Bangalore.Am a good looking and more talkative girl. am interested in anchoring and i would like to work in this channel.

26. Mrudula says

Hello!!!!
    Here am Mrudula ,23 years old from Bangalore. i have done BE .Am a good looking and more talkative girl. am interesting in anchoring and i would like to work in this channel. If you hire me may your channel grow higher.:D

27. Maneesh kumar.m says

i m interested any subjects…
    i have doing degree BA
    plz select Sir…

28. sabeesh mk says

lam sabeesh 32 years old from calicut sir lam interested working in flowers channel, anchoring or any job please give me a chance.

29. Deepa says

I would like to be part of flowers USA. Currently living in USA. Please let me know if openings there

30. sajitha says

Hai sir,
    I am sajitha from trichur.And I interested in anchoring if u give me one chance I do my best…:)

31. meena says

Hay I am Meena i am intersted in anchoring ,i would like to become anchoring, can you help me

32. Sephi Antony says

Respected sir. Hi l am Sephi Antony. Please give chance .l am from kollam. Then know acting, dancing, anchoring. Then nice channel is flowers. Then hite programme is uppum mulakum. Sir please give me chance

33. Akhil G S says

I am Akhil from trivadrum. 23 years old.. I dnt hve any exprnce ..i am intrested in anchoring.pls take me as a part of this channal.

34. shilji thankachan says

hi sir…..
    I’m shilji from eranakulam…
    I jst completed+2 and aviation….
    and I know acting,dancing etc…
    I interested in anchoring. if u give me one chance??? and I do my best….

35. safeer ek says

hi flowers
    iam Safeer Ellikkal.lam working in live sound engineering. I have 5years experience. I want a job in flowers.

36. ashmy says

hy i am ashmy am 17 i need a chance to prove my best anchors quality

37. Swathi says

Hai I am swathi from Kozhikod. 23 years old. I don’t have any experience . I am interested in anchoring. I know dancing, acting, singing etc .I am post graduate .If you give me one chance, and I do my best . Pls sir select me.

38. prajeedha says

hello
    my name prajeedha. flowers tv ethe favorite channel anu enike athite oru bhagamagan agraham und. experience onnumilla kettoo

39. Neeraja says

Enik anchoring cheyan nalla like und….I’m 17 years old if u give me a chance I will prove my self

40. Meera says

I want to be a part of this channel.My name is meera i am 12 years old i am interested in anchoring or acting in serials . so plz if their is any chance pls inform mev

1. Shilpa says

Hi i am shilpa from ernakulam am just 32 years and experience in kochu TV. Anchoring ennal enik dream aanu ente life aanu I love anchoring

41. Veena Giridharan says

Hi I am Veena giridharan from kollam.. I would like to be part of flower channel. But I don’t have any experience in media areas.. that is my plus point.

42. Mariya Francis says

Hello….
    This is Mariya. i work in medical field. I am really interested in compering and have done marriage, baptism, birthday, wedding anniversary hosting. it would be grateful if you could give me an opening to my world of passion.

43. Nandini Krishnan says

Hii, I am Nandini. I would very much like to try out as an anchor and would really appreciate it if you guys could give me a chance.Not hoping much but atleast a chance to audition is all I ask???

44. SANTHU R NAIR says

thank you.. I’m Santhu R Nair from trivandrum ,I’m currently pursuing my graduation, I would like to be a part of “Uppum Mulakum” (on/off screen)

45. Mary Gibi mf says

Hi,This is me Mary from Ernakulam.
    I would like to be an anchor of the greatest flowers.i have no experience in this field but if you give me this chance i will do my best to give a full entrainment tv with good rating

46. noora says

I studying b.com.I am interested in this job

47. Akshaya. S says

Hi iam akshaya. I was so interested to do anchoring. If i get any chance surely i will cherish my talent. With many hope iam waiting for a chance.