Channel Schedule, Film List, Reality Shows, TRP Data

Advertisements

Jobs at Janam TV – Career at The Upcoming Malayalam Channel Janam TV

Advertisements

Jobs at Janam TV The Upcoming Malayalam Channel

Jobs at Janam TV
Jobs at Janam TV

Janam TV, Is an Upcoming Malayalam Television Channel. The following are the Career Opportunity In The Channel.

News and Current Affairs Department – Sr. Reporters/Sr. Sub Editors , Reporters/Sub Editors/Presenters , Asst. Producers (News) , Trainee Reporters/Sub Editors Trainees

Entertainment Programs Department – Sr. Program Producers, Asst. Producers

Advertisements

Production and Post Production Department – Sr. Cameraman, Cameraman, Asst. Cameraman/Light Boys , Sr. Visual Editors , Graphic Editor, Librarians , Asst. Librarians.

Technical Operations and Engineering Department – Broadcast Technical Operators, Asst. Engineers.

Sales/Marketing/Distribution – Sales Executives/Distribution Executives.

Administrative Staffs –  Drivers, Accountant, Receptionist

If You are You looking for a Job at Malayalam Television Channel, Check This and Apply to recruit2014@janamtv.com

Janam TV Address – Janam Multimedia Ltd . , TC 36/36 G , Lekshmi Towers, Chakkai P.O, Thiruvanathapuram Pin 695024.

91 Comments
  1. Sreedas V says

Sir
    my name is sreedas and i have completed my graduation in bsc mediagraphics and animation and i have 6 months experience ias a reporter in our local channe and i have 3 year experiense as a freelance photographer i am interested to join in our firm if there is any vacancy please contact me

9846867143

By sreedas

2. Akhil Mathew says

my name is Akhil Mathew and i have completed my graduation in BA VFX AND ANIMATION and i have 1yr experience in our local channel i am interested to join in our firm if there is any vacancy please contact me

3. sukil says

I have completed my graduation in B.Com & also studied Computer networking .I have deep desire to work with janam tv….hope your …reply
    ……thanks

4. Sachin says

sir,
    am completing my b.com.&also completed diploma in accounting.am intersted to joint in janam. .I am willing to work with janam tv….hope your …reply
    ……

5. Jugal C Sundar says

Im B.Tech (Electronics and communication) pass out in 2013 (Not completed). I want to work in your channel

6. Jugal C Sundar says

Sir
    I passed out B.Tech (Electronics and communication) in 2013 (Not completed). I want to work in your channel

7. Tijo Varghese says

I have completed my diploma in film technology. I was working in a devotional channel and I have one year experience in camera. Iam really interested to work with you guys and I can guarantee my sincere duty in your channel. If there is any vacancies please contact me. Mob.:9961880711
    Faithfully
    TIJO VARGHESE

8. ajeesh says

am a diploma holder in electronics would like to work on janam Chanel plz contact 9746452969

9. noufal km says

Sir I have completed my +2 I have knowlage about computer basic and auto cad Photoshop and I speak Hindi.english.Arabic kanada Tamil.and am really indrested to work in jayam TV as driver now working in kochi if there have any vacancy please contact me.8089607917

10. Athul Aloshious says

sir, I am going to complete my Electronics & Communication engineering on 1-5-2015. I am interested to work in your esteemed organization as technical supporter, and I can guarantee my sincere duty in your channel. If there is any vacancies please contact me. Mob.:+91 80 89 863878
    Faith fully,
    Athul Aloshious

11. prakash says

I m complete my study…and I want to working janam tv team.I have very proud of working janam tv…and it’s my ambition..pls contact mee…mob.7561897002

12. Raghu Krishna says

i have seven years experience in space marketing.If you have any vacancies in advertisement please inform me.

13. SUDEESH KC says

sir/ i am completed my PG degree,I would like to worr in your esteemed organization.if there is any vacancies please inform me. mail ID ayyappankunju@gmail.com. mob:9947258340

14. sudheesh kannan says

Namasthe,
    I’m sudheesh. I have 5yrs of experience in stuido field.I have finished my course in editing from Chetana media institute. And I’m also a cameraman too. Will do photography and cinematography. From the work of studio experience. I hope I can work on Janam Tv. I think that will be a greate experience in my career…
    9496838518

15. BIBIN.B says

Sir,
    my name is bibin.i am compleated in a course in videography in C-dit.now i am working as a camaraman in a local news channel viswalmedia and now i am intrested to working your channel.i hope your reply…………..

16. VIJIL.K NAMBIAR says

SIR ,MY NAME IS VIJILK NAMBIAR IN KANNUR DISTRUCT NEAR IRRITY ..I am studied degree now i am intersted in working janam tv

17. sudheesh says

Sir I have completed diplomai have knowledge about computer basic, s would like to work on janam Chanel.

18. swaraj says

SIR,
    I had completed BSC Computer science, i have 3 year experience of IT field , so would like to work on your channel

19. FASIN JOSE says

SIR
    I HAD COMPLETED MBA , I HAVE NO WORK EXPERIENCE
    I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN YOUR CHANNEL

20. ANJALI P RANJITH says

I had completed BA ENGLISH and PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication and DCA.Worked in varthamanam daily and keralabhooshanam daily as a news reporter for last two years.Now resigned and settled in Delhi(Gurgaon).If there is any options as per my qualifications pls respond.Thank you

21. Saranya b pavithran says

I’m a btech( CSE) student. Pass out in 2015 ( waiting for my result)…I’ m interested to join in janam….. If there is any vacancy plz contact me.

22. Anto Wills says

i have seven years experience in cinematography and video editing.If you have any vacancies in
    janam tv please inform me.
    camera : Z5, Nx cam, 7D, 5D mark3
    editing : Fcp, Adobe Premior, Edius

23. neethu ms says

Hii..my.name is neethu …21 yr old girl..i am intrested to work in your channel as anchor .Doing ma btech in college of engineering trivandrum(eee) .

24. abdul rahoof says

M rahoof from chavakkad ndI have 12 years experience in camera field … 2008 to 2012 worked @ kairali tv dubai .. nw m here… nd i like to join with janam tv.

25. Nitheesh uk says

respected sir,I don’t have any graduations.I have very much passion to be a journalist.I believe in my confidence and I have to do anything for ur firm’s victory….
    sorry our firm’s victory….hope for it..

26. Sheela Ganesh says

Hai I am Sheela, I have 10 years experience in Accounting Field, in service industry especially in advertising agency, Is there any Opportunities for me

27. SAREESH V V says

CAMARAMAN 12yr 10th pass.

28. Jyothi Sharma says

I was working as a senior sales coordinator-ad mktg dept with asianet group in delhi office. Recently i hv shifted to Udayamperoor, Kerala. Looking for a suitable opportunity here. Pl. let me know,if there is any suitable opportunity
    opportunity.

29. Dhinil rameshan says

sir.
    i have completed b.tech in electronics and communication in 2014 and i have interested to work in janam tv ….i hope your reply …..thank u…

30. ANISH DEVIS says

i am 35 years old..i was working as a Malayalam teacher..(M.A.B.Ed)..i have no work experiance in channels..my intresting field in literary works & back stage..i would like to work ur channels INTERTAINMENT DEPARTMENT

31. sabin chandran says

Sir,
    I am going to my completed diploma in sound engineering& sound recording 21-8-2015.sir iam willing to work with ur channels.

32. manu k m says

sir..
    am completed my graduation in english…i have most desire to job malayalam channel.am interst anchoring the programme..i have no previous experience….if there is any vacancy.

33. Vishnu M V says

sir
    my name is vishnu mv
    completed bca
    interested a career in media

34. manjusha says

sir,
    I am completed B.ed.I am willing to work in with janam channel.If any opportunities in this channel please inform me.

35. sareeshvv says

cemaraman 12eyar xpriyans kozhikod vadakara

36. Neenu Gopalakrishnan says

Sir,i am a graduate in BA Economics.my ambition is to become a police officer..But i would like to work your chanel.because i like entertaintment dancing,singing,and anchoring..etc.so i hope you are reply me.thank you.

37. soumyathaa varma says

Hi im soumyathaa varma i have five years experience as a sr counselor .If you have any vacancies in janam tv please inform me.

38. jeen maria joseph says

sir\madam, i am btech graduate in electronics and communication .. completed my btech in 2015. i would like to join in janam tv as a trainy in technical side.

1. Swathisree.K.S says

sir,i am swathisree.K.S completed in master of communication and journalisam under the calicut university.I have only one month Internship experience in kairali channel.I would like to join in janam tv.If u have any vacancies in janam tv please inform me.

39. Vidya Dinu says

Iam post graduate in English literature. I have no previous experience. Iam willing to work with janam Chanel. If you have any vacancies in janam tv please inform me.

40. Vishnu Prakash O says

I have completed my diploma in professional Photography & Videography. I was worked in a devotional channel and I have one year experience in camera.Now am working in freelance as cameraman.I am really interested to work with you and I can guarantee my sincere duty in your channel. If there is any vacancies please contact me.

41. ajay k.a says

I have completed my diploma in professional video editing exp 6m

42. manu says

If ther eny vecancies like ass camraman or lightboy. Pls inform me ..now am working in propextv cochin As a camaraman.I would like to Work in ur channal.

43. Nidhin AP says

my name is NIDHIN AP and i have completed my graduation in BMMC (Bachelor of Multimedia Communication ). i am interested to join in our firm if there is any vacancy please contact me or iamnidhinap@gmail.com
    I would like to Work in ur channal.
    by
    NIDHIN AP

44. marimuthu says

marimuthu 25 final cut pro with cameraman 1yr exps. i want any job your channel. i am waiting your reply

45. vishnu v Nair says

Sir..
    Am completed my plus two and multimedia computer Animation course.I have knowledge about computer and Adobe Photoshop. I speak malayalam now am really interested in working janam tv.any opportunities un this channel please inform me.
    Faithfully
    Vishnu v nair

46. VIVIN GLORANCE says

Sir,

my name is vivin glorance
    i have completed bcom
    now doing mba in bharathiyar university

also interested a career in media

inform me if any vaccancies

with hope
    vivin, thrissur

47. Appu sunil says

Respected sir,
    Am doing my graduation BA.im interesting working for ur channel.i can guaranteed my sincere duty in your channel.im confident.if there is any vacancy for any job..pls contact me…num:9567626724.ur faithfully,..Appu.

48. RAJITHA R says

i am a MBA student . I am interested to news reading and announcing. If there is any vacancies pls inform……my email ID : rajithar94@gmail.com

49. jithu ar pillai says

Sir
    I passed out B.Tech (Electronics and communication) in 2013 & also studied Computer networking and java android . I want to work in your channel

50. muhammed shajir says

Sir
    I am muhammed Shajir
    Working in video graphing and editing if there is any vackences.

51. Anandhu Kannan says

Sir
    I am passed out Digital Video Editing(Cochin media school)2014 & 1 year working experience in DEN-mtn channel
    I want to work in your channel

52. Akhil kumar says

sir my name is Akhil Kumar working as a professional video&camera man .I have 12 year working experience .if there is any vacancy for the above category please inform

53. Najeemsha Najeeb says

Sir,
    My name is Najeemsha Najeeb . I have completed B.sc Multimedia and i have 1 year experience in graphic field .
    I am interested to join in Production and Post Production Department of your channel.

54. Annu Bino says

Sir iam Annu Bino.I am dng bcom nw nd wish to do agering in entertainment programs if there os any vacancy for angerimg plz inform me

55. Geethu.S.Gireesh says

Sir,
    My name is Geethu.s.Gireesh. I’m doing B.sc final year. and I studied computer C ,MS.office. I wish work on Janam TV so plz inform me if any vacancy .

56. indukala says

Sir,my name is Indukala.and I am from Kannur .I have been working as a newsreader in a local channel since 2000.I wish to work on Janam TV. so please inform me if there is any vacancy.

57. VISHNU PULIYARA says

Sir.
    My Name is VISHNU.A.S.
    I have completed VIDEO EDITING and have 2 years experience
    also experience in
    POST PRODUCTION
    ADVERTISEMENT DESIGNING
    ART WORK
    interested career in media, i would like to work with JANAM TV in editing
    please inform me if any vacancies

58. Anish Kumar P R says

SirMy Name Is Anish Kumar PR Iam From Erumely I Am Visiual Editing in 5years I Wish Work On Janam TV so Plese Inform Me If Any Vacancy

59. Rohingopal says

Sir I am interested to working as an assistant camera man

60. VISHNU PULIYARA says

Sir.
    My Name is VISHNU.A.S.
    I have completed VIDEO EDITING and have 2 years experience
    also experience in
    POST PRODUCTION
    ADVERTISEMENT DESIGNING
    ART WORK
    interested career in media, i would like to work with JANAM TV in editing
    please inform me if any vacancies

61. Binduja KV says

Im Binduja , from Kasargod im very much interested in news reading and anchoring ……. Pls inform me if any vacancies

62. SIRAJ K.R says

sir,
    I’m Siraj K.R..I have completed a diploma course in film & TV Broadcasting from Chetana media institute thrissur. I have 1yr of experience in studio field ,I’m specialized in video editing. And I’m also a cameraman too. Will do photography & video editing . I hope I can work on Janam Tv. I think that will be a greate experience in my career…

63. shyamkumar k.s says

i have completed the post graduation in journalism and mass communication. and also have 2 mnths wxperiance in print media.

64. Ajith says

Iam ajith i have complited a Bcs electronics .computer Networking.

65. lisha ks says

sir i am lisha i have completed degree now i am doing photo journalism i am intrested to work media feild if any vacancy pls contact me

66. Aswani Krishnan says

Sr i am Aswani Krishnan, i have completed my pg in journalism from Amrita School of Arts and Sciences.I am interested to work with you.Kindly consider my request

67. Jins says

I would like to work in ur chanel i have completed master in film editing engg

68. George Thomas says

Sir I am George Thomas, I have completed Btech (EEE) and then obtained Diploma in Sound Engineering from Keltorn, TVM. I have done internship at Chitranjali Recording Studio, (KSFDC Ltd), Tvm. Now I am working in my Father’s Recording Studio. I am intrested to work in Janam Tv. I think that will be a greate experience in my career…
    Kindly consider this as an application.

69. vishnu sudarsanan says

my name is vishnu. i have completed my b tech.woring in an us bpo more than one year.am a great fan of janam tv.wish i could get a chance to work for your channel

70. Shaima says

Sir
    Am interested in editing. And graduated in BMMC from calicut university. I have 6 months experience in local channel. Obtaining challenging position in any field of multi media

71. Shaima says

Am graduated BMMC from calicut university. I have 6 months experience in local channel. I would like to work with jannam tv.learn more my career challenging position

72. T.V. SUGATHA KUMARI says

My name is T.V.Sugatha Kumari. (Rtd Joint
    secretary, Finance Dept., Govt.Secretariat) I have published 3 books-one drama & two vovels .Moreover, my dramas & shortstories are broadcasted by AIR. My short film’ The Decision is Ours’ is selected in Janam TV’s shortcut. I would like to work with Janam TV. Kindly consider my application.

73. Bibin Baby says

My name is Bibin Baby, I am a Video Editor, currently working at Invis Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. I have 4 years and 10 Months of experience as Video Editor in Final cut pro.
    I happened to see your company website and the works you have done. The works that you have featured in your website attracted me a lot and I am interested to be a part of your creative team.
    Herewith i am enclosing my Resume, please take a look at my resume and let me know if you have any opening that suits to my profile.
    I can be reached anytime via email at bibinbaby100@gmail.com
    Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,
    Bibin

74. ARUN BS says

Sir,
    I am ARUN BS
    I have 7 year wedding videographer experience in cameraman
    I would like to join ur team Contact me

75. Tint says

Hi sir
    Intersted in ass.cameraman/and light boy

76. Akhil P Menon says

Sir ,
    I have completed my MBA in MG university and I am deeply interested in join janam TV…. Please consider

77. Amal K Thankappan says

Sir,
    My name is Amal K Thankappan. I’m completed my degree in BA English. During the college time me and my friends made some short films. One of them written and directed by me was got special jury prize in manorama yuva short film fest. Also I’m wrote script for a drama of college drama fest and won first prize. And also I’m got some prizes for mimicry and got first prize for a skit which me and my friends acted. Sir I,’m sure that i can do my best for the channel in many phases. So please consider my application. I’m always here for your call… Thank you sir..

Sincerely
    Amal K Thankappan

78. Ramzal jabbar says

Sir, Am RAMZAL JABBAR.I have completed in graduation B.A Economics..am intrested to work with your channnel.i want a job for my suceesfull career and hard work with you..

79. Devika says

I have completed 9month animation course in Maya academy of advanced cinematics in Bombay I iwish to work in ur company

80. Shifana Ahamed says

Sir,
    Iam Shifana Ahamed…I m complete BA English audio visual communication and journalism…now I’m doing distance MBA finance . I would like to work janam tv so please consider..

81. vishnu says

Sir
    My name is vishnu how to get a video man job in your channel …..

82. Tony A.S says

Sir.
    I am Tony A.S…….I have completed sound engineering 1year diploma course.4year experience in live sound work..please consider. …

83. Anoop Antony says

Sir, My name is Anoop, I am completed my diploma in Fcp 10.3

84. Aswanth k viswam says

sir my name is aswanth. l completed BA journalism degree pass out and just maintaned camera man.
    I would like to work janam tv so please consider..

85. KIRAN KRISHNAN A R says

sir I AM kiran krishnan AR I completed BA English from kerala university and now doing PG in english . I speak english, malayalam, tamil. I would like to work janam TV

86. Chandu Raju says

sir,… I am Chandu Raju. I am very interested to do job in Janam TV.. I completed my degree in physics. I’ll speak Malayalam, English, Tamil and also speak Hindi in above average.

87. reshma kp says

Hiii..am reshma
    I had completed my graduation in b.com with computer application..now doing MBA program..& am interested to do job in janam tv.and i will work my best .if have any job vacancy 8n janam tv,inform me please..

88. Sreelakshmi S says

​Hi Sir,

I Sreelakshmi from Bangalore writing this letter as an application for a job in your Television. Presently, at the threshold of my career, with an expected Bachelor of Engineering degree(BE) in Information Science and Engineering (ISE),and currently pursuing Software Testing Certification course also.
    Sir , is there any opportunity for us?. If so can you please help me?.. I will put my all effort to be a strong indicator of what I would contribute as a skilled, hard working member of your highly qualified strategic team.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreelakshmi S

89. Sudhisha.T.Suresh says

Sir,
    I’m sudhisha from Nemmara Palakkad. I had completed my graduation at ba English.d i have 6 months experience ias a reporter in our local channel and i am interested to join in our firm if there is any vacancy please contact me.

90. NAGULRAJ.P says

my name is Nagulraj.p and i have completed Diploma in VFX and i have 2yr experience in our local online channel i am interested to join in our firm if there is any vacancy please contact me