Surabhi – New Women Tele Quiz Show On Kairali TV

Surabhi – New Women Tele Quiz Show Starting Today (24th June 2013) On Kairali TV

Surabhi

Surabhi

Surabhi Every Monday To Thursday at 2.00 P.M On Kairali TV. Smitha Nambiyar and Sajna are Hosting The Show Surabhi. Watch Surabhi Only your Favorite Channel Kairali TV.

Comments

comments

Kairali TV Onam 2017 Films Are Oru Mexican Aparatha, C/O Saira Banu and Take Off

1. Loise says:

hi chechi……………i like this show very much please give me reply

2. Loise says:

i am witing for your call……………

3. Rakhi says:

chechi. I am a winner 2 months back, but yet i not get the gift. I was eagerly waiting for the gifts, will it happen soon???

4. SIMI says:

I am the winner of 30th october 2013.When I will get my gift?Pls reply.

5. Elizabeth Chacko says:

I had been trying for months to reach over the phone to Surabhi Quiz could not make it till date. Please let me know the telephone number given therein really exist. I am watching everyday from Delhi and wants to answer the quiz question and gets only disappointed every day for not able to reach.

Please let me know if there is any way to reach you.

Thanks & Regards,

Elizabeth Chacko

6. maria says:

I had been trying this program’s phone number for last 6days
    The call got connected maany times . It was ringing but none answered .
    See I was trying to answer the question that they ask initially. That category of the program is not live.
    So I feel like that category is fake.
    The host is simply taking a lot and telling an imaginary name.
    Who knows whether such a person exist or not??

7. soshana says:

i am sobhana i am a winner of 21st april 2014, but yet i not get a phone call too,. When I will get my gift?Pls reply

8. iam dona bro i want to say if u have no responsiblity to give the gift if u must reply my comment. what can i do i am a small girl.

9. Haritha says:

I am a winner on april 8 2014 but i didn’t get the prize

10. I was the first caller on 4th February ,2015. Its already been more than 5 months. I have neither received the gifts nor have received any intimation from your end.
    Should i approach the consumer court regarding this?

11. Kindly give me the contact number of the concerned person from whom i can get the details regarding prizes or else i have to approach the consumer court?