Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran Starting on 9th April 2012

Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran Starting on 9th April 2012 at 8.00 P.M Only On Asianet

Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran

Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran

Asianet’s Easter/Vishu Gift “NIngalkkum Askaam Kodeeswaran”

Asianet to bring the world famous quiz based game reality show in to Malayalam in the name ‘Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeswaran’. This is the remake of popular English television show “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” telecasted by ABC channel in USA in 2000′s. “Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeswaran” is anchored by popular Malayalam super star Suresh Gopi. This quiz show will give any talented person an opportunity to win up to Rs. 1 Crore.

Asianet, the mightiest channel is going to set a revolution by bringing the most wanted reality show ‘You can become a millionaire’ in Malayalam. The most accepted game show world wide was adapted to bollywood in the name ‘Kaun Benega Crorepathi’ anchored by Amithab Bachan and Sharukh Khan.

This show will give the common man an opportunity to win Rs. 1 crore. Short-listed contestants play a ‘Fastest Finger First’ round to make it to the main game. From there on, they play rounds with increasing levels of difficulty, and winning higher amounts of money, culminating in the Rs. 1 crore prize. Contestants can stop at any time having viewed the next question. Or they can avail of a ‘Lifeline’ and play on.

The game offers 3 lifelines to the participant during his play.

Lifeline 1 – Fifty-Fifty: When the player decides to choose this lifeline, the host tells the computer to randomly eliminate two of the wrong answers. This will leave one correct answer and one wrong answer.

Lifeline 2 – Audience Poll : The host repeats the question to the studio audience. When requested, the audience must now press a button in front of them within ten seconds to indicate which option they think is correct answer. The computer then displays the results as a percentage to help the player make a choice.

3. Phone A Friend: With this lifeline, the player may call one of up to three pre-arranged friends and ask for help. The host calls the player’s friend and introduces him/her to the viewers. The question is only read out by the contestant to the phone friend once the host allows him or her to. The phone friend has thirty seconds to answer. Contestants can use a lifeline when he/she is not sure which answer is right. A contestant can use each lifeline only once. He or she can also use all lifelines on one question.

Asianet & BIG Synergy Media Limited has produced the show. The show will be telecast on Asianet from April 9 at 8.00 PM to 9.30 PM on Every Monday to Thursday.

You may also like...

1. Unnikrishnan.K.V says:

I would like to participate the programme NINGALKKUM AKKAM KODEESWARAN in Asianet Channel. Kindly let me know how to register my name? contact No.9818363915

2. jacob samuel says:

i like to participate my number 9447115390

3. jacob samuel says:

i am interested in it please give me a chance my number 9447115390

4. Afeefa Thasnim Jaleel says:

I am Afeefa Thasnim Jaleel.I would like to participate this programme. Please give me a chance to participate. Ma email id: afi.jaleel@gmail.com

5. JAYAKUMAR B says:

i would like to particiate the programme NINGALKKUM AAKAM KODEESWARAN
    IN ASIANET. I WISH TO BUILD AHOUSE & life style .kindly let me know how to register my name .PLEASE GIVE ME ACHANCE TO PARTICIPATE u can contact 9745930678

6. Shahad m says:

Sir,
    i know that we can’t participate in this awesome show.we poor people didn’t get proper information about how to register ,which is already closed earlier.
    But still we people hoping we’ll get another chance to register and participate.
    Please provide timely information about new registration date.
    Am waiting ,whole kerala too

7. Shahad m says:

Sir,
    Please provide timely information about new registration date.
    Am waiting ,whole kerala too
    thank you.

8. Sajeev c b says:

Respected sir,
    i would like to participate, my contact no 09480707190.now i am residing at Bangaluru.

9. thomas varghese says:

hereby i requests you to register me as a candidate to participate with ningalkum akam kodeeswaran. mobile #9447592995

10. vishnu s says:

I would like to participate the programe ”Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeswaran” in ASIANET.Please give me a chance.,please…..
    My number-8891012201

11. Beena Thomas says:

I am very much interested to participate in the program ”Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeswaran” in ASIANET.kindly give me an opportunity.waiting for the response
    My contact Number-09902279588

12. SUBAIR V says:

NHAN VALAREY ISTHAPPEDUNNA PARIPADIYANU KODEESWARAN….

ENIKKUM ORU AVASARAM THANNAL NHANUM ORU SRAMAM NADATHUMAYIRUNNU.
    BY
    SUBAIR.V
    POONOOR
    KOZHIKODE
    673574.
    9946672984.

NITHYAROKHIYAYA ORU MAKALULEY CHIKILSAKKU VENDI ONNU PORUTHAMAYIRUNNU.

13. bijju krishnan says:

willing to be the part of the big game..may i get a chance!

14. Biju says:

Hai, iam Biju from karivelllur kannur district. I would like express my interest to participate Ningalkum Akam Kodeeswaran the No 1 program in malayalam channels.. My mobile no is 9895015017

15. BABY.S says:

i want to participate in the programme, ningalkkum akaam kodeeswaran.my mobile NO.93888 98434.

16. Mini Johnson says:

I want to participate in the programme , nigalkkum akaam kodeeswaran.

17. Sinto says:

I am in very bad situation and i need money to support my family.I have no proper education and job.No dad to support my family.Please give me a chance to participate and win money from this show. mail id is sinto7@gmail.com

18. john m k says:

Sir i am disappointed to see that contestants for “NIGALKKUM AKAM KODISWARAN”are only for vodofone subscribers. IT IS VERY UNFAIR TO YOUR STATUS.

19. john m k says:

please confirm why you restricted only vodofone subscribers to your program. is it not unfair? .

20. john m k says:

21. Vince Varghese says:

hello sir, i would like to be a part of this ganms show….any possibilities…please let me know…vincebabu@gmail.com or call me at 07259630107