Channel Schedule, Film List, Reality Shows, TRP Data

Advertisements

Deal or No Deal 2.0 Coming soon on surya tv – malayalam game show

Advertisements

deal or no deal 2 on surya tv coming soon

deal or no deal 2
deal or no deal 2

deal or no deal 2.0 malayalam game show will start very soon on surya tv. it’s the season 2 of popular malayalam game show deal or no deal. surya tv aired the first season of deal or no deal few years back. it was a very popular show and they are now bring back it’s second season. you can check the registration details, who is the host, launch date etc of season 2 of deal or no deal. asianet will start the 4th season of ningalkkum aakam kodeeswaran. deal or no deal may contest against nak.

participating in deal or no deal – please check the following for more details about registering in deal or no deal 2. the sms format for registering or participating in surya tv game show deal or no deal as follows. you need to sms your details as follows, please check the format.

Advertisements

DOND[Space]Your Name[Space]Age[Space]District[Space]Job to 58585

participate in deal or no deal season 2
participate in deal or no deal season 2

Who will host deal or no deal season 2016 ?. mukesh was the anchor of deal or no deal first season. he is now with asianet and doing a show named badai bunglaw. we will soon update about the host details of this malayalam game show. season 1st of deal or no deal aired on surya tv during 2009.

Deal or No deal in Indian Television Channels

NameChannelHosted By Year
Deal Ya No DealSony Entertainment TelevisionR. Madhavan/
Mandira Bedi/
23 November 2005
Deala No DealaSun TVRishi2009
Deal or No DealSurya TVMukesh
Deal or No DealGemini TVSai Kumar
Deal or No DealUdaya TV
Deal or No Deal& TVRonit Roy2015
79 Comments
  1. RAJESH twinkle says

Deal or no deal

1. P.J. Manoj says

I want to participate in this program. what do I have to do now.I do not have a cell phone, I only use a computer. I’m doing that for someone else. They are poor, they do not know how to do it. I am now in Spain. You can explain to me how it is. To say with them.

2. afnas says

deal or no deal good program

3. Aseena says

Its my great ambition to participate this program

4. Pradeep Sekhar R says

when it will start. What is the procedure for registration

5. Abdul Salam says

Its my dream to participate this programme

6. lijo says

Its my dream

7. Ajay says

Good program

8. Harid thomson says

Very good program happy to hear that deal or no deal season 2 is back

9. Raifa says

its ma dream to participate this show

10. Jijitha says

I want to participate

11. SUJEESHA VINOJ says

I want to participate.

12. Vinu anand says

I need to participate bcz nde clgile oru frndinu sambhathikamay oru padu problemsunde nikum unde a penkuttikku achanum ammayum i’lla hostal fee adakan cash i’lla then athinu kazhina day vandikuliyillathathukondu exam ezhuthan varanpolum patiyilla

13. Jaya K Anil says

A very best program . I want to participate

14. sabira sabir says

Enikk ee programmil pankedukkan othiri mohamund

15. Soorya Rijo says

I want to participate this program

16. Athi Dinesh says

i want to participate this program

17. JOSNA SREENIVAS says

i want to participate this program

18. Elcin says

I want to participate

19. NAVANEETH K says

Sir,

I have participated in the SMS Contest in respect of DEAL OR NO DEAL Game Show conducted by Surya TV (Malayalam) on all the days concerned.from the commencement of the Show using the Mobile Numbers ***** and ****.. Yesterday on 9th January there was a call from the Number +****** at 4.11 pm. Before attending the call was cut. I tried several times to call back. But nobody attended the call. I think that the missed call was from Surya TV for intimating the win in the contest. If so I request you to give a reply on any of the above mentioned Mobile Numbers or to the email Id of my father mentioned below.

Yours faithfully,
    NAVANEETH K., NAVANEETHAM,
    PODUVACHERY, P.O.PARAL, THALASSERY,
    KANNUR DISTRICT, KERALA-67071.

1. anto says

did you get the phone??

20. Maya martin says

Am Maya Martin..I like to participate in deal or no deal program..If I get a chance I can go for my pg.. Accept my request please

21. Shibi OM says

Its my great ambition to participate this program

22. ANJANA UNNI says

I want to participatr this program

23. saifunnisa says

I need participate deal or no deal we have bank loan ,but we can’t pay that please help me.

24. Neethu Geo says

its my dream to participate this program

25. Subash V K says

I Want to Participate in this programme conducted by surya tv pls consider me as your participant

26. GOPAkumar says

I want to participate in Deal or no deal in suria T.V. what is the procdeure

27. jeenamol thomas says

I want to participate this program bcz l have many financial problems,, so I can’t join the pg course
    If I can participate, i hope these issues will solved

28. Jobinrajnv says

My name is Jobin Raj nv
    I want to participate deal or no deal
    I am in a big trouble
    Of love I didn’t get a job now in a trouble her parents are now arranging her marriage so I need a help

Yours lovingly
    Jobin

29. Sindhu says

Sir,I want to participate this program because l have many problems ,I have 3 surgery’s and financial problems, so I can’t surgery .my daughter’s marriage
    Please consider me as your participant

30. Premkumar.A.D says

I want to participate in this program to get rid of from my financual priblems.

31. Sinto k p says

I am intersting to participate in this show for my home…..

32. manoj.m says

Sir iam manoj from tvm malayinkil
    Deal or no deal participate in program
    Reason my home bank loan in 5 lak
    participate in program and win bank loan closed
    Own my home my no deal or no deal one contest in my life
    Home is bank loan closed

33. CHINJU ANEESH says

I like this super program and i want to participate in it for supporting my financila problems

34. ATHIRA UA says

I am Athira .oripad pravisham nagn SMS sent chethu.no replay.orupad problems unde. Bank loan ethuvare adachu complet chethila .pinne veedu ella. Chechiude kallayanam nadannila .egane oripad problems unde.ee programitte otta urappilan entte family.please participate this show.I want to participate .Accept my reguest please.

35. Aswathy previl says

Iam Aswathy previl from kollam needakara deal or nodeal participate in program.Reson Achaneum chettaneum help cheyanam achane bankil loan therthe veeditta pramanam edukanam chettane kurachu kadam unde athe therkanam accept my request please

36. Aswathy previl says

Iam Aswathy previl from kollam needakara deal or nodeal participate in programme. Reason Achaneum chettaneum help cheyanam achane bankil loan therthe veeditta pramanam edukanam chettane kurachu kadam unde athe therkanam accept my request please

37. ATHIRA UA says

I am Athira .please participate this show l want to participate accept my request please. Enik oripad problems unde.please…… select .

38. Reshma Raju says

Iam Reshma from Ernakulam this show i want participating please accept me the programme sir

39. honey mol sunny says

I am honey from palakkad i want to participate this show.njangalu 3 penkuttikalanu njangalk swonthamai veedilla njanglum 3perum rogikalanu ,njangalde pappa oru rubbertapper anu ente chikilsaik cash nu avashyamundu paduthom chikilsem mudangi njangale accept cheyyanam please… Enkil daivam ningale anugrahikumm plz reply me

40. Dileep says

sir,
    I am Dileep from Palakkad. I am watching this show daily because my big dream participate this show deal or no deal. Social mediayilum news paperiloke orothore sahayikanam ennula news kanumbol enik epozhum avareyoke help cheyanm thonitund but epo njn aa avasthayilalla. Ithupole mattulore sahachit(friends and relatives) njnipol 7lakh kadakarananu… Ithil participate cheythal ithu enganlum koduthu thirkan patirunegil ennashikchu pokanu baaki ennekond matulork enthengilum cheyan patiyal athum cheyayirunu.. Please consider my request..

41. George Joseph says

I Want to Participate in this programme conducted by surya tv.

42. Ashokan says

I am Ashokan from Malappuram,I have a wife and two children.Deal Or No deal is a superb programme,me and my family watching this programme regularly.I would like to participate this programme.The main reason is we have no home and to protect my family.So please consider my request.
    thank you..

43. muhammed anas says

It was my dream
    to partisipate in dealornodeal
    its a good program
    i like this program
    we all thanks to surya TV??

44. Deepa says

I am dèepa from kannur,Iwont to participatting for this programe because my father is a heart patient or another problem my sister tratment is pending,or bank loan 4 laks so pls consider my request..

45. Smitha.K.P says

I am Smitha from Kasaragod ,l want to participating for this programme because the main reason is enikke swanthamay veedilla, sthalavumilla ,vadakaikkane thamasam,(2500/-Rs Rent+ current bill) . husbendnu undayirunna furniture shopinte avasyathilekku vangiya kadam theerkkanane undayirunna sthalavum veedum bladukarane vittathe .Ippol 3 years ayi vadakaikkane thamasam. 2 children undu. vyakthikalode vangiya vera kure kadavumundu. engane theerkkumannu ariyatha avasthilane .njan orupade agrahikkunu ee programil participate chaithal ente prasnagalkke oru pariharamavumennu ,Please Prticipate this show.I want to participate, Accept my request Please……………………………..

46. Mubarak Nowshad says

Enikku 2 pengalmaar unde kallyaana praayamaai avarei kettikkanam… Sonthamaai veedilla vappikkum enikkum kooli paniyaanu… Enikku ee gameil participated cheyaan vendi ellaavarum prayer cheyanam… Allhahu ithinu anugrahilattei ennu njn aagrahikkunnu… Thnkz…

47. Binda Anu says

i am binda anu from mala in thrissur district.i want to participate in yhis program for help my brother.

48. rajan says

I am trying long time to send sms in no 58585 but always status shows failure, Why it is like that are u blocked the sms no 58585, if not why it is always happening, is there any alternate no for this sms, please reply me, not only me so many participants facing this problem,please make easier ways to attend this programme.so that wil make surya tv team members rating in first position, you know now so many channels in malayalam having so many money making opportunities.

49. vijaamma says

sir eth vallara avashyam oru kudumpathinnu vandi annu kadam kayari eth matrama ullu oru prathisha pls njanaluda avastha manasillakanam please sir

50. neethu nigil says

sir ,am neethu nigil from ernakulam …veedu vekkunnathinayi 3 cent sthalm vngychu.chottanikkara panchayathil ,,athum 9 lck loan il anu.2 varsham ayittum onnum adachittilla veedu pani thudanganmennu agrahamundu..daivu chythu e msg accpt chyuuka..

51. vinoj says

Anikum sondamayi vidila 10c sathalam mathram

52. NARAYANA IYER K H says

Respected sir, i would like to participate in deal or np deal program.can you help me how to apply to this supereb program.

53. yaseen says

I like to participate in deal or no deal I have some problems

54. Veena t says

Veena t I like to participate in deal or no deal …..I have many problems plz plz help me

55. P G MOHANDAS says

sir,
    I want to participate in this program because i have many financial problems .please consider me as your participant

56. sanupriya saju says

sir ,
    i want to participate in this program because i have many problems.. please consider me as your participant

57. sanupriya saju says

i want to participate in this program because i have many problems .please consider me as your participant

58. Lipindas says

I would like to participate the programme
    I have lot of financial problems give me a chance please

59. Suresh says

Sir njan suresh palakkad jillayile kottekad enna sthalathanu thamasam swanthayi vidilla pinne ente cheriyachante makan marichupoyi avanu randu kunjumakkalanu avareyum enikku enikku sahayikkanam enikku moonu penkuttikalanu avare padipikkanam athukonduthannea enikku ee pragrammil participate cheyyan agrahamundu ee programmiloodea chilappol njangalkku rakshapedan kazhiyum please sir ee msg accept cheyyanam sir

60. shamseer says

sir.. ente peru shamseer ente veed kannuraanu.. enikk 20 vayassaayi… ente uppa 4maasam munp maranappettu… uppaykku kure kadam undaayirunnu.. enikk 2aniyanamaarum oru chechiyum und .. enikkente kadangalellaam veettanam ente ummayeyum sahodarangaleyum nannaayi nokkanam.. ente aniyan sslc kazhinju ippo padikkaan povaan pattaatha avasthayaanu.. ente sisterude marriage kazhinju chechiyude swarnam uppayude chikilsakkaayi panayam vechu… njangalkk swanthamaayi veedo sthalamo onnumilla… enikk ente chechiyude swarnam thirichu kodukkanam. aniyanmaare padikkaan vidanam… kurach kadangalund athokke veettanam… enikk deal or no deal proggramil oru chanse tharuo… athil ninnum enthenkilum labhichaal chechiyude swarnam eduthu kodukkanam… plzzz ente kadangal veettaan enikk munnil oru vazhiyum illa

61. shamseer says

62. HARIDAS D says

sir,ente peru Haridas .eniku deal or nodeal orupadu eshtamanu.ethil pangedukkan thalpariyamundu.njan oru millilegevanakaranayirunnu. eniku disk theyimanamayi orupadu nalayi jolikku pokan sadikunnilla.enikku randu penmakkalanu .bharyaku joliyonnumilla.mootha makalude padanathinnayi etandu 800000/-chelavayi.athinu vendi bank loaneduthu.ethuvare thirike adaykkan kazhinnilla.Kudathe makalude vivahathinnayi veedum vasthum panayathillanu.bank loan thirike adakunnathinnum ellayamakalude vidhyabhysathinumayi orupade budhimuttillanu njanum ente kudumbavum.enikku deal or nodealil pangedukkan oravasaram tharam please.

63. Richard George says

Sir , I also like to play in your programe to achieve my future plans for that I need some financial help from your programe so that I believe that you never avoid my request…

64. LATHA KG says

plz call me

65. RAJAN CHERUVATHOOR says

My name is Rajan Cheruvathoor, I ant to participate in this programme, and I am sure that I will get my selecting box worth Rs. 50 lakhs. Because it is my challenge. And I am sure that I will get this big amount with out any problem. God shown me the way .

66. Saranya ps says

I want to participate this program many problems faced plz accept me sir

67. Renjini says

Sir, Please accept my request

68. Seenu Babu says

I don’t know whether this mail reaches ur heart or open ur eyes i want to participate this progrm its not only my dream its key to my life…..i am lady photographer…i wnt to achive more

69. Revathy Rajan says

Pls inform me . When I’m in

70. ROY K M says

Sir Iam a driver .Iam not having a house and debit of 5 lakhs and I have one plan to build a house for a man who is not having a house so participate me in deal or no deal programme.

71. SHIBINAMUKESH says

I want to participate this program many problems faced plz accept me sir

72. Vineetha says

Sir….. iam vineetha.. ente friendinu vendiyanu njanithayakkunnath… oraxidantil ppetu hospittalil ICU vilanu.. kazhuthwllupotti .nattellu thakarnnu .. athunu 3 opareation venam athinayi orupadu thuka avashyam unduu… valare pavappettavaranu…..ee programil enikk pagedukkanu ente frndine sahayikkanum ennu Apekshikkunnu………

73. Vineetha says

Im vineetha.. i want to participate this programee….

74. Sinimolc says

Hai sir Njn sinimol niku vallare ishtanu e game Pinne sirneyum. Njn 9varsham premichu avane thanne marriage cheyithu parents samathathode. But vre Kurachu prblm undayi so Vegam marriage cheyandavannu. Veedu illa so e game kalicha Ella prblm solve akkum Njnum Nte army husband and his family happy akkum

75. Anumohan m j says

How can i participate this program oam working machanic .plz information me plz …

76. Jainy.K says

Hi Sir, I am jainy from kollam.I am a regular viewer of deal or no deal.Iam very much interested in participating in this programme.I am a house wife.Please give me a chance to take part in this programme as a contestant.This is a very good programme for ordinary people like us.

77. Nithin Raj.e says

Hai Sir I am Nithin Raj from kasaragod njan regular viewer of deal or no deal anik ishttapetta oru program anu eth njan accountant ayi work cheyunnu sir anik this programil participating cheyan thalparayam und sir anik kure kadam und athuke thirkan cash venam but anik athine sadhikunilla so please help me