Channel Schedule, Film List, Reality Shows, TRP Data

Advertisements

Star Singer Season 7 Audition Details – 16th February 2014

Advertisements

Star Singer Season 7 Audition

Star Singer Season 7
Star Singer Season 7

Star Singer Season 7 Audition On Sunday 16th February 2014 From 8.00 A.M Onwards. Age Limit Is 14 to 25 Years. Audition Venues are Kottayam, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Kozhikkodu, Kannur. Star Singer Is One of the Most Popular Musical Realiy Show On Asianet. Don’t miss this chance to Participate in Star Singer Season 2014. Title Sponsor Of Star Singer Season 7 is Sunfeast.

Star Singer Season 2014 Audition Venue and Address

1, Kottayam – Hotel Arcadia, T.B Road , Kottayam 1

Advertisements

2, Ernakulam – Asianet Sutido, Palarivattam Bypass Junction, Kochi

3, Thrissur – Casino Hotels Limited, T.B Road, Thrissur

4, Palakkad – Hotel Sreechakra International, Chandra Nagar, Palakkad

5, Kozhikkodu – Hotel Maharani , Thalukk Road, Kozhikkodu

6, Kannur – Hotel Blunile, S.N Park Road, Kannur

Advertisements

13 Comments
  1. Abijith.Ajayan says

Sir, kindly request you to please attach any other contact & complete details of the Delishus star singer…

2. Abijith.Ajayan says

What are the audition terms and conditions…??
    pls reply sir…

3. abhijith b s says

why no audition in tvm.

4. E.R.Muraleedharan says

It is very happy to know that Asianet will going start star singer programme again.at the same time very sad to say that the time of andition is not suitable for lot of candidates in Kerala,because of this is the peak time for their exam study.I m wished to bring to her for audition.but can’t.her Xth exam will start 3rd Mar.I request you please arrange an audition after Mar 20.
    Thanking You.

5. Priyanka Chandran says

Sir, can u please tel me if the auditions for Idea start singer season 7 will be conducted on any future date too? I stay in bangalore and I came to know about the auditions yesterday night. If there are no future dates available atleast tell till what time today auditions will be there? So, please reply soon. It is urgent.

6. Priyanka says

SIr, Actually I have not registered myself in 2013 for Star singer season 7 2014 auditions for 14 – 25 agegroup participants. So can I directly go into auditions which would be organised on 23rd feb. 2014? And is it necessary to sing malayalam songs during audition? Can you just brief me about the song type, number of songs to be sung and desired language. Kindly reply soon.

1. Malayalam Television says

Yes you can come with Your Photo.

7. midhun p says

sir my brother is 14 yrs old & he did’nt registered to season7…can he come for the audition @23rd this month directly and apply? plzzzzzzz need a reply immdietly….plz…..

1. Malayalam Television says

Yes, he can participate

8. veena says

sir,
    I would like to participate in star singer7,it necessary to bring the recorded song to the venue?i didn’t have my song recrded cd .becauseI came to know about the auditions today,

1. Malayalam Television says

No need, Just Photo Need.

9. Akhil says

Sir,i haven’t registered for the Star Singer Season 7…so if i come tomorrow for the audition will i be able to perform there??please reply as fast as you can

1. Malayalam Television says