Deal or No Deal 2.0 Coming soon on surya tv – malayalam game show

deal or no deal 2 on surya tv coming soon

deal or no deal 2

deal or no deal 2

deal or no deal 2.0 malayalam game show will start very soon on surya tv. it’s the season 2 of popular malayalam game show deal or no deal. surya tv aired the first season of deal or no deal few years back. it was a very popular show and they are now bring back it’s second season. you can check the registration details, who is the host, launch date etc of season 2 of deal or no deal. asianet will start the 4th season of ningalkkum aakam kodeeswaran. deal or no deal may contest against nak.

participating in deal or no deal – please check the following for more details about registering in deal or no deal 2. the sms format for registering or participating in surya tv game show deal or no deal as follows. you need to sms your details as follows, please check the format.

Nandini Malayalam TV Serial On Surya TV - Launching 23rd January 2017 at 9.00 P.M

DOND[Space]Your Name[Space]Age[Space]District[Space]Job to 58585

participate in deal or no deal season 2

participate in deal or no deal season 2

Who will host deal or no deal season 2016 ?. mukesh was the anchor of deal or no deal first season. he is now with asianet and doing a show named badai bunglaw. we will soon update about the host details of this malayalam game show. season 1st of deal or no deal aired on surya tv during 2009.

Deal or No deal in Indian Television Channels

NameChannelHosted By Year
Deal Ya No DealSony Entertainment TelevisionR. Madhavan/
Mandira Bedi/
23 November 2005
Deala No DealaSun TVRishi2009
Deal or No DealSurya TVMukesh
Deal or No DealGemini TVSai Kumar
Deal or No DealUdaya TV
Deal or No Deal& TVRonit Roy2015

1. afnas says:

deal or no deal good program

2. Aseena says:

Its my great ambition to participate this program

3. when it will start. What is the procedure for registration

4. Its my dream to participate this programme

5. Very good program happy to hear that deal or no deal season 2 is back

6. Raifa says:

its ma dream to participate this show

7. Jijitha says:

I want to participate

8. Vinu anand says:

I need to participate bcz nde clgile oru frndinu sambhathikamay oru padu problemsunde nikum unde a penkuttikku achanum ammayum i’lla hostal fee adakan cash i’lla then athinu kazhina day vandikuliyillathathukondu exam ezhuthan varanpolum patiyilla

9. A very best program . I want to participate

10. Enikk ee programmil pankedukkan othiri mohamund

11. I want to participate this program

12. i want to participate this program

13. i want to participate this program

14. Elcin says:

I want to participate

15. Sir,

I have participated in the SMS Contest in respect of DEAL OR NO DEAL Game Show conducted by Surya TV (Malayalam) on all the days concerned.from the commencement of the Show using the Mobile Numbers ***** and ****.. Yesterday on 9th January there was a call from the Number +****** at 4.11 pm. Before attending the call was cut. I tried several times to call back. But nobody attended the call. I think that the missed call was from Surya TV for intimating the win in the contest. If so I request you to give a reply on any of the above mentioned Mobile Numbers or to the email Id of my father mentioned below.

Yours faithfully,
    NAVANEETH K., NAVANEETHAM,
    PODUVACHERY, P.O.PARAL, THALASSERY,
    KANNUR DISTRICT, KERALA-67071.

16. Am Maya Martin..I like to participate in deal or no deal program..If I get a chance I can go for my pg.. Accept my request please

17. Shibi OM says:

Its my great ambition to participate this program

18. I want to participatr this program

19. saifunnisa says:

I need participate deal or no deal we have bank loan ,but we can’t pay that please help me.

20. Neethu Geo says:

its my dream to participate this program

21. Subash V K says:

I Want to Participate in this programme conducted by surya tv pls consider me as your participant

22. GOPAkumar says:

I want to participate in Deal or no deal in suria T.V. what is the procdeure

23. I want to participate this program bcz l have many financial problems,, so I can’t join the pg course
    If I can participate, i hope these issues will solved