Asianet Think and Learn Challenge – Inter School Quiz Contest for GCC CBSE Schools

Inter School Quiz Contest for GCC CBSE Schools – Asianet Think and Learn Challenge

Asianet Think and Learn Challenge

Asianet Think and Learn Challenge

Asianet Think and Learn Challenge, Calling All CBSE Schools in The GCC To Participate in the Regions Biggest Inter School Quiz Contest. Give all your Students from the 6th to 11th Grade, An Equal Opportunity To make to this prestigious quiz contest. Exciting cash prizes to be won across each level of the quiz, Including an educational tip to nasa for the winning team. Asianet announced the latest quiz show for bcse schools in gcc. You can check the website and get more details about the same.

ATLC is an event being organised by Asianet and Think and Learn giving opportunity for all the students from Grade 6 -11 in all CBSE School,across GCC, Where their REAL talent and critical thinking is tested. ATLC Promise an event with a different and gives you opportunity to showcase your skill like visual reasoning, Scientific aptitude etc. Asianet Think and Learn Challenge registration form and terms and conditions can be get from the following website. Visit http://asianettlchallenge.com/ for more details about this quiz show.

Winners Asianet Film Awards 2017 - High Clarity Event Images, Telecast Date and Time

To register your school email us at asianettlchallenge@startv.com or visit the website http://asianettlchallenge.com/

Fax: +9714 351 4998
Phone: +971 56 549 2830, +971 52693 6454
Email: asianettlchallenge@startv.com

1. najla says:

good when is the program

2. Ziya says:

I think it is good

3. haa im a student i need to be a part of this program

4. can u give an idea how the national round questions will be ?? Is it same as tick the correct answers or we have to write the answers ??

5. Ayan Maity says:

When are the results releasing? Where can I get the results? I am a student. I need to know the results of Asianet Think & Learn challenge GCC 2016 (Bahrain). Please……

6. Mohanan says:

How can I know score of this examination

7. HANNAH says:

it is a vey easy contest, but you have put a lot of effort. most of the questions are based on maths and science, and most of these are multiple choice questions.

8. I have been selected to write this examination so, I just had a doubt actually. Won’t we get any practice papers to get ready for this quiz? And will it be mcq again like the first round?? Or do we have to write brief answers this time for round 2?

9. lena says:

is it mulitiple choice in the second round

10. Which type of questions will come for GCC level. is it related to only maths and science? ??

11. johan says:

should we come in our school uniform or our casual wear

• Angie Oh says:

My school authorities informed us we had to come in school wear (like, they wanted to depict a sense of SCHOOL SPIRIT or whatever xD), but if they haven’t told you anything, then casual wear will be just fine. I looked a clown in my school uniform TT – TT Sorry if this message came to you late.

• I GOT A MESSAGE THAT SAYS ; [1/3] DEAR STUDENT [NEERAJA AJITH SUDHARMMA],CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR IN GCC ASIANET THINK AND LEARN CHALLENGE BY BYJUS APP. THE LEARNING APP YOU ARE IN . MEANS I AM SELECTED ??!!

• Angie Oh says:

If the message has come after your first round, then , yes, CONGRATULATIONS, you have been selected for the next level!

If you have received this message after the second round, then, no, I am sorry, you are not selected for the next round. (This counts only if your message states that you are in the top ten percentile, and you will get a 20% discount off the Byju’s – The Learning App.)
          But, if your message, specifically insists you are among the top three students from your country, YOU ARE SELECTED!

12. jerry says:

is it multiple choice questiobs

13. Angie Oh says:

To Tanya: It was MCQ…

Sorry if this came late, buddy 🙂

14. fluber says:

how can iget to know if i am qualified for the next round

15. Yes when will we get to know if we qualified

16. Dj says:

Can someone else write the exam who is not qualified but got a ticket from someone else?

17. SM says:

I too got selected n had the same doubt…will it b mcq or written???Mine is on 27th of jan in kuwait

18. Rijo says:

Can you give atleast the certificate of appreciation. Iam in kuwait and please give the exam papers. Thank you

19. I am selected for Asianet Think And Learn Challenge on GCC level from Saudi Arabia,Jeddah.The final round of quiz will be conducted in Dubai.A pair of students from CBSE schools from each city in Saudi Arabia will be selected for the finals.The finals will be conducted on 8th Feb so I wanted to know if will it be MCQ or written in the final round.