Flowers – New Malayalam Entertainment Channel Coming Soon

Flowers is an Upcoming Latest Malayalam Television Channel

Flowers Channel

Flowers Channel

One more Malayalam TV channels is ready for launch. Flowers is an upcoming Malayalam TV Channel is Going to Launch Soon. Media person R Sreekandan Nair is Behind The Flowers Channels. Unconfirmed Reports says Janapriya Channel is Renamed and Its Coming with this Name.

The Promoters Of The Venture

Mr. Alungal Mohammed – Charmian and Managing Director of Al Abeer Group Of Companies.
Mr. Gokulam Gopalan – Chairman , Gokulam Group of Companies.
Dr. Vidya Vinod – CEO @ Excecutive Director , Study World Education Holding
Mr. Davis Edakulathur – Chairman Bludan Trading
Mr. Sathish G Pillai – Executive Director, Galfar Group
Dr. B. Govindan – Chairman & Managing Director , Bhima Jewellers
Dr. A.M Arun – Chairman, Vasan Eye Care Group Of Institutions
Mr. R Sreekandan Nair – Managing Director, Insight Media City (India) Private Limited
Mr. T.A Sundar Menon , Chairman , Sun Group International

Flowers

1. Mini says:

Waiting for Flowers Malayalam Channel, all the best to sreekandan nair sir.

2. Flowers TV Bagged The Satellite Rights of Naku Penta Naku Taka Movie

3. hashim says:

I can’t wach it in my tatasky

4. I’ m a btech( CSE) student. Pass out in 2015 (not completed waiting for my result). I’m intersted to join in flowers… I’ m guarantee my sincere duty in your channel. If there is any vacancies plz contact me.

5. neethu ms says:

My name is neethu.doing my btech in college of engineering trivandrum ( cet). I would like to join in flower channel as an anchor.if there is any vaccany please infrom

6. I am Ajith r krishnan ,i had completed B.Tech degree (ECE) and I would like to join in flowers channel as an anchor or in broadcasting section.

7. mimensmon says:

Fully entertainment channel best wishes

8. Viji.o.s says:

Am viji.o.s. From peroorkada .njan ela show um kanarundu.sr.sreekandan nair show.,nala prgm annu ,enikum join chayan intrst annu.pne kanunathu sooraj show ,gd prgm annu.aganay ela prgm super.kidilam BST WSHS

9. i am muhinudheen.kalabavan
    i am mimicri artist.
    i would like to join in flowers chahnel comedy program.. if there is any vacancy
    plz inform.

10. Bad boys says:

Smart show…now very very bad show…..some budy watching.. Now……before very good program…….

11. Reghurajan says:

Good chanal.ellam nalla paripadikal.

12. Hai am a viewer of flowers channel and am typing this as a request and not a comment.. I was fascinated by seeing the onam promo 2k videos from flowers channel and I would like to have any contact details of its director mr: vivek a n.. This single video was downloaded from YouTube and it was seen by millions of people and it really helped in realizing the potential of this channel..

13. Hai am a viewer of flowers channel and am typing this as a request and not a comment.. I was fascinated by seeing the onam promo 2k videos from flowers channel and I would like to have contact details

14. Binu says:

To upload the Rathrimazha serial properly in YouTube. Once it updated it is not clearly uploaded correctly.