Flowers Malayalam TV Channel Need Anchors – Apply Now

Apply Now – Flowers Malayalam TV Channel Need Television Anchors

Flowers Malayalam TV

Flowers Malayalam TV

If you are interested to anchor television shows, here is your chance. upcoming malayalam television channel Flowers need Television anchors. Launch Date of Flowers Television Channel is Not Fixed Yet, Its Expecting December 2014 or Early 2015. Apply with your Color Photographs and Your Detailed Biodata. We have already posted here about the the channel flowers tv. Its promoted by some popular business persons from kerala. R Sreekandan Nair is behind this malayalam tv channel.

Address Of Flowers TV

Flowers
Insight Media City (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
B-6, ABM Tower
Kadavanthra, Cochin – 682020
Email: info@flowerstv.in
Last Date is 03 November 2014
Telephone – 7025333000

1. Anoop says:

I am Anoop from trivadrum. 25 years old.. I dnt hve any exprnce ..i am intrested in anchoring.pls take me as a part of this channal.

2. hello…i would like to be an anchor in this channel…i am 22 years old…completed my graduation…pls contact 9746366931

3. Hai,I am jisto I would like to be an anchor in This channel I am 24 years old my contact number is 7034150821 I am living in kochi

4. Hai,I am jisto I would like to be an anchor in This channel I am 24 years old my contact number is 7034150821 I am live in kochi

5. Iam robbin from Kottayam I would like to part of this channel its my contact number ….. iam 18 years old

6. vivek A says:

I am vivek from Ernakulam i would like to part of this channel iam 20 yrs old

7. Beenu says:

Hello Sir/madam.,
    This is Beenu from Bangalore. Professional Emcee since 7 yes. Interested to become a TV anchor.
    Regards,
    BTM

8. sajna says:

Hi..im sajna from malapuram.
    I would like to be an anchor in this greatest channel.i have no any experience.i hope you may selet me.if you give me this chance then i agree with u i.i will increase ur program rating..so plz contact sajnaummy@gmail.com

9. reshma.m says:

Hai flowerss,,,its me reshma from palakkad, i love this channel very much and iam so intresred in anchoring feild, if you are ready to heir me,,i will do my best.Thank you.

10. I want to be a part of this channel, intrested in anchoring.

11. Im Divya Rose(22) from Ernakulam.I wish to be a part of this channel as anchor.I Have no experiances and im a BA English literature graduate.

12. I would like to be an anchor in this channel.i have four years experience as RJ in Radio Mango and Best FM,.i hope you may selet me.if you give me this chance then i agree with u i.i will increase ur program rating..

13. my name is jaison i have two years of experience from uae exchange and f s ltd can i get a job at flowers channel

14. Hai…….i am anet prasanth i would like to be a part of this great channel

15. Daya.mohan says:

I’m daya.15yrs old.i’m intrested in anchoring.any chance 4 me?

16. Hai lam Adnan
    17years old interested to host a show plz give chance for me.

17. akhilvc says:

Iam akhil vc from alapuzha I would like to part of this channel , iam 24years old

18. I am Deviprasad from venjaramoodu I Would like to as an anchor of this channel I have twenty years experience in AIR Trivandrum as a Drama Artist

19. Rahul.NR says:

Respected sir.. Am Rahul from palakkad. currently i lives in kaloor, ernamkulam,..its my big ambition and passion that works in media channels.. Anchoring is much more comfortable for me and also thats i need.. so kindly select me in your team..

A positive and confident approach
    – Self motivated and thirst for success
    – Deliver what they promise
    – Understand the importance of working in team
    – Flexibility
    – Take responsibility
    – Calm and consistent
    thease are all my qualitys to works in your team channel

20. Hello, I am Minnu Maria Thomas. From Kottayam . I would like to be an anchor in this channel.

21. hai my name is Amalnoora
    am 21 years old
    i dnt hv any exprns
    plz give me one chnce plzzzzz
    am vry intrsted in ancring and modeling
    plzzz gve me chance plzzzz

22. Raj says:

Please send your Resume with a recent photograph or photoshoot

23. hai… I am stephy Emmanuel from kottayam. I am 24 years old.professionaly I am MBA graduate.I would like to part of this channel. I m very interesting in anchoring and modeling…so kindly give me one chance.

24. Mrudula says:

Hello!!!!
    Here am Mrudula ,23 years old from Bangalore.Am a good looking and more talkative girl. am interested in anchoring and i would like to work in this channel.

25. Mrudula says:

Hello!!!!
    Here am Mrudula ,23 years old from Bangalore. i have done BE .Am a good looking and more talkative girl. am interesting in anchoring and i would like to work in this channel. If you hire me may your channel grow higher.:D

26. i m interested any subjects…
    i have doing degree BA