Asianet Anchor Hunt – Send Your Profile With Photos

Asianet Presents Anchor Hunt – Send Your Bio Data With Photos To become An Anchor

Asianet Anchor Hunt

Asianet Anchor Hunt

Age Limit is 20-25, Send Your Bio Data And 3 Different Photographs To Asianet. The Last Date For This Anchor Hunt is 30 September 2013.

Address Of Anchor Hunt

Amazon fireTVstcik

1. Vineesh says:

Its a fantastic tool 2 become an anchor

2. Lakshmi mohan says:

Respected sir,

I would like to know whether the anchor hunt last date is 30th September or

30th October. Kindly please reply me.

thanking you,
    Lakshmi mohan

3. joseph says:

thainku asianet…….. its jst fablous…….

4. Karthikeyan.A says:

Last date of submission pls…?

5. Devika krishnan says:

Can u plz update the last date for appliying or is it over?

6. gayathri says:

how to send my biodata through net?

7. madhu sree says:

vn s th lst date?

8. Krishnaveni Nair says:

Hello everyone

9. pekson says:

i have send my biodata along with photo but haven’t received any response from asianet

10. pekson says:

can you pls publish the date
    audition etc

11. pekson says:

how can i participate in audition? i have send my photos and biodata but did’nt receive any response from asianet.

12. Bilal muhammed says:

I saw an advertisment an asianet news channel on 3/12/2013 relating about anchor hunt i would like to know the last date for biodata submission and the web adress to get more information about it.

13. AL NEEMA ASHRAF says:

I want to be an anchor,so please send your web address to send the details regarding me.

14. G.Mouna says:

i am pursuing b.tech final year here in hyderabad.
    and interested in anchoring if i get an opportunity ill be glad..
    thankyou!!

15. reshma nunuus says:

sir ….am nunuus .i completed BBA.now doing MBA.anchoring is my childhood dream.am fond off singing dancing and writing.i hav good interpersonal skill.am very talketive jovial crazy ,childish and bold as well.this s my first attempt.i hav’nt deep knowldge and exprnce in this feild.bt am sure i can conquer the hearts of others…..with my impressiv personality…. email> reshmanunuus@gmail.com

16. anju john says:

i would like to goin asianet for anchoring…i am finished my study in frankfinn.my skills in anchoring,singing and dancing.i have good communication skill…………..

17. Anu says:

i would like to join asiant for anchoring.

18. Jislin says:

Hi, My name is Jislin. I m malayali basically Bombay born n bought up. My malayalam and English is very fluent … I hve done anchoring for like smalll events which happens in like church m college n in offices n all … N I m very much interested in anchoring or hosting an event bcz I can connect with audience

19. Jislin says:

Regards,
    Jislin

• Jislin says:

Hi, My name is Jislin. I m malayali basically Bombay born n bought up. My malayalam and English is very flueint … I hve done anchoring for like smalll events which happens in like church m college n in offices n all … N I m very much interested in anchoring or hosting an event bcz I can connect with audience n bt I don’t knw much in like professional way… can u please guide me how to try for d same can if Dr is a chance please let me knw how to go about for the same…kindly reply.

Regards,
      Jislin

20. Pavithra says:

I saw an advertisment in asianet plus channel on 3/1/2016 relating to anchor hunt. I would like to know the last date for biodata submission.

21. I’m a tamilian, I don’t know malayalam.whether can I apply to this or not?

22. Anjitha says:

Iam coming to this hunt

23. I am saneesh k anand ..from kottayam …..I am ready .plesc contact me

24. anagha raj says:

Iam anagha from naduvannur degree final year studet. I like this so plz reply

25. I just wish to become an anchor…….is there any vacany…?pls reply

26. Respected sir, l like acting dancing and anchoring. Sir l like anchoring please reply for this

27. Sir, l like acting dancing and anchoring. Sir please reply for this.