Kanivu – A Helping Hand for ‘Out-Of-Job’ NRIs By Kairali TV

Kanivu By Kairali TV

Kanivu, A Kairali TV Initiative for helping ‘Out-Of-Job’ NRIs to find a new Job. For Registrations visit www.kairalitv.in

Kanivu

Kanivu

Comments

comments

Kairali TV Onam 2017 Films Are Oru Mexican Aparatha, C/O Saira Banu and Take Off

1. Great Initiative By Kairali TV, Keep It Up.

2. SABAHIR mp says:

Want a job in any gulf country.MBA

3. SABAHIR mp says:

Want a job in gulf country.MBA,PHARMACIST,SALES MANAGER,STORE MANAGER,HR MANAGER ETC

4. Sajeesh Erancholi Nalupurakkal says:

Dear All,
    I wish to offer my humble candidature with the aim of seeking the finance position in any of establishment.
    It is highly imperative on my part to brief you about my professional background and myself. I seek pleasure in introducing myself as SAJEESH E N as an M.B.A. (in Financial Management) from the Srinivas Institute of Management Studies (MANGALORE UNIVERSITY, Karnataka), previously associated with UAE EXCHANGE CENTRE LLC, ABU DHABI, UAE, as a Branch Compliance Officer and thus posses the requisite academic and professional profile to serve any organization. Presently I am in Riyadh, KSA on Transferable Visa.

Enclosed, please find my Curriculum Vitae, for your kind personal and favorable consideration. In case, my profile suits your job requirement, I will be happy to follow the procedure of appointment.

I assure you that you will find me person who can go beyond the usual and ordinary to achieve the targets and goals with an understanding of its implementation in future.

Waiting for a suitable response and hoping your best regards.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,

SAJEESH E N

5. REJITH.M.R says:

Electrician job

6. Muhammed faisal says:

I need a job i have trsfrble iqama….

7. jayasingh says:

want a job in kerala
    i am expert in sales

8. T.M Varghese says:

Dear Sir,

My name is T. M Varghese, and i have an overall 30 years of work experience in Gulf in dairy products as a supervisor with strong command on Arabic language and poeple management. Currently iam in Mumbai and looking out for a job abroad.

9. jimshal says:

sir
    im cuurently wortking here in saudi but my iqama in red catogary…im a computer laptop tecnician……….if i get same or any other chances …………..any outher cuntires please in form me sir……………………..
    yours faithfully
    ……………

10. Shabeer Ahmed says:

Dear Sir,

I was working in Saudi Arabia,Right now i am in Kerala because of Iqama problem, so kindly give me a job.i am a technician.

11. Krishnakumar.S says:

I am Krishnakumar returned from Saudiarabia worked as salesman in sportsland.now I am
    waiting for all salesman jobs.

12. aneesh ks says:

i am aneesh, i was working in saudi arabia my job was safety officer one private pipe manufacturing company nowadays saudi government take new rules for all jobs, so I cant go back to saudi

13. aneesh sudarsanan says:

last four yeras i was working in saudi arabia (my job was safety officer in big pipe manufacturing company) i am free visa lenser now i cant work in saudi , my sponser also not supported me so lost my job .i tried to job another gcc countries now iam in kerala

14. ARUN SIVANACHARI says:

Respected sir,
    My name is ARUN , I am a Medical lab technologist . Last 3 years i was in K A S . I was worked there as a medical lab technologist in a privet hospital at Jeddah , i have Saudi pro metric licence also . Because of the rule ” LEWI & NITAQAT ” I got exit from there….

15. mujeeb rahman am says:

respected sir
    my name is mujeeb,last 4 years i was in in K S A.worked has sales and supervising section in a privet organizational located in dammam, unfortunately i was lost my job because of NITAQUATH rule.now im in exit from saudi, I m well exp in show room sales and supervising and administration section,and very fluent in arabic english hindi languages also.Please notice me also in one of your suitable organisation.
    thak you
    mujeeb 9846139195

16. suhaib ks says:

Kannanthodika(hus)Pilakod kurumbalangood(p.o.)chungathara malappuram karala india

17. Biju Koshy says:

I am Biju Koshy worked in Sharjah, UAE, now seeking a job . i have 3.6yrs experience in uae and 7yrs experience in India

18. cedric says:

Respected Sir,

My name is cedric .i was working in ksa for the last years due to this new rule in saudi i lost my job,unfortunatlly i have to come back on final exit, i was working in a supermarket ..i speak arabic,english.malayalam and hindi well.i got experience in sales ..so please kindly help me to earn a job in one of your suitable organisation.

• cedric says:

Respected Sir,

My name is cedric .i was working in ksa for the last 5 years due to this new rule in saudi i lost my job,unfortunatlly i have to come back on final exit, i was working in a supermarket ..i speak arabic,english.malayalam and hindi well.i got experience in sales ..so please kindly help me to earn a job in one of your suitable organisation.

19. Abdul Salim says:

respected sir,
    my name is Salim,last 2 years i was in in Riyadh ,due to this new rule in saudi I lost my job,unfortunatlly i have to come back on final exit,I speak Arabic,English,Malayalam& Hindi.
    I am a mechanic.
    Ph.no 8606761351

20. pradeepkumar vm says:

i am pradeepkumarvm new rule in saudi lost my jobi am worcking 6 month only unfortunatilyi come back i am a towercrane operator my no 04792326430

21. SHAJI THOMAS says:

respected sir,

my name is shaji ,last 10 years i was in in dammam ,due to this new rule in saudi I lost my job,unfortunatlly i have to come back on final exit,I speak Arabic,English,Malayalam& Hindi.
    , i was working in a supermarket .

22. BETTY THOMAS says:

my name is betty ,last 10 years i was in in dammam ,due to this new rule in saudi I lost my job,unfortunatlly i have to come back on final exit,I speak Arabic,English,Malayalam& Hindi.
    , i was working in a general nursing.

23. Lathika sundarlingam says:

Respected sir, my name is lathikasundarlingam, last 1 year i was in saudi,due to this new rule in suadi i lost my job, unfortunatelly i have to come back on final exit.i speak malayalam,tamil&english.

i was working in a beaution.

24. Santhosh Kumar says:

Respected sir,my name is santhosh ,am working in saudi arabia for about 10 years as an electrition….i am a driving licence holder in saudi too….due to the new rules approved i cant go back to saudi….i speak malayalam,english,hindi and arabic…

25. Shafeer says:

Last 8 months i am worked as a salesman in a textileshop in Taif. Due this new rule i lost my job. but i am still here for searching a new job. I am a gratuated person (B.Com) and also passed a professional course Professional Diploma in Computeraised and Financial Accounting , it includes Tally, Peachtree, quick books and MS Office.