Kayyil Oru Kodi – New Game Show Coming Soon On Surya TV

Kayyil Oru Kodi – New Game Show Coming Soon On Surya TV

Kayyil Oru Kodi

Kayyil Oru Kodi

Surya TV Announced a New Game Show ” Kayyil Oru Kodi “.

How to Enter The Game Show ” Kayyil Oru Kodi ” ?

Type MDS <> Your Name
<> Your Age
<> You Place

from your mobile and send it to 58585

*** Conditions Apply

Surya Kodi Show

Kayyil Oru Kodi Game Show On Surya TV

Kayyil Oru Kodi

Kayyil Oru Kodi – Surya TV

Comments

comments

Premam surya tv serial story , cast and crew - malayalam dubbed version of beyhadh

1. LORA says:

sir,
    I have sent more than 16 sms untill now. I expect ur call . I am a post graduate in economics, kannur, looking forward to marry. for that I have to get enough money. I was best outgoing student of my college and gold winner at school level. I have participated in swarnamazha in surya TV. so kindly call me : 9947933307

2. arun p says:

Sir, i’m arun parameswaran would like to know how to participate in the program ‘kayil oru kodi are u ready?’.my father do have vast knowledge. So i would like to register in this program for him.his mobile number is +919656428265.

3. Shan says:

Sir..i am a bds student…this is truth what I am saying…i wanted to continue my studies which is being stopped due to financial problm…my house has been sold…my mother is a cancer patient…plz show some mercy and help me…my number is 9995083292

4. VIJAYALEKSHMI says:

Sir, I am a DTP operator in a private shop. My husband is a coolie (driver) .I have two daughters. One’s name Anjana Anil and the other’s Anjitha Anil. Anjana is studying B.Tech. in Lourd Matha College of Science & Technology at Triandrum and Anjitha Studying in Plus Two. I have many financial problem in my life. My mother is also lived with us. She is a patient. Please kindly help me. So I would like to register this program, I wish to participate in ‘kayyil oru kodi’.

5. Ajitha yogesh says:

Hi sir i am ajitha .am staying in mumbai. sir i want to register and participate in kayyil orukodi . plz help me

ajitha

Tks

6. sivaraman says:

sir,

I am a Malayalee born in Trissur but working in Chennai. I am very much interested in this quiz proramme. KIndly call me to …….

sivaraman