Careers In Janapriya Television

Careers In Janapriya Television

Janapriya TV

Careers In Janapriya Television

Send your resume with Photo within 7 Days for the following posts. Sent to janapriyacomm@gmail.com or Janapriya Communications Limited, Priyadarshini Bhavan, Law College Road, PMG Junction, Thiruvanathapuram – 695033 Phone 0ff. + 91 471 3239427, Fax + 91 471 2302888.

01, Technical Head
16, Producers
17, Assistance Producers
18, News Editors – English/Hindi/Malayalam
19, Reporters – English/Hindi/Malayalam
20, Sub Editors– English/Hindi/Malayalam
21, News Readers – English/Hindi/Malayalam
(18,19,20,21 – English/Hindi/ Delhi , Mumbai Only)
22, Graphic Designers
23, Video editors
24, Distributing Manager
25, Sound Assistance
26, Senior Cameramen
27, Cameramen News/Program
28, Chief Electrician
29, Camera Assistance
30, Program Co-Ordinators
31, Light Assistance
32, Program Anchors – (Contract Basis)
33, Stringers/Part Time Correspondents

Comments

comments

1. aneesh says:

video editor
    an exp.1year Adobe Premier,
    FCP

2. SAKAL S.K says:

Camera Assistance
    an exp.1 year digital studio work (MD/PD)

3. Muzafir Nihas says:

Hiiiiii All is There any Jobs For Sound artist in any channel pls Inform me…9539135709

4. RISHI GOPAL says:

Sir,
    Iam video editor an exp: 1 year Adobe Premier and FCP

5. ARUNLAL LOVELAND says:

sir,
    i am cameramen mob:9746817779

6. Sree Lakshmi says:

Media & Communication student living in UAE. Looking for internship in the area of TV production and edicting. Willing to work as an assestent in any area of Tv production,
    Basic aim to learn throuough real life work experiance.
    Knowledge in basis of Photoshop, Web design, Photography, Public speaking and presentation , Film Appreciation and Reviewing etc, also willing to work as a trainee reporter.

7. vishnu Gupthan says:

Hello Sir,

I Completed Visual Communication,
    1 year worked in jeevan TV
    Completed 1 Year Diploma Course in Film Direction and Photography
    Knowledge Premiere 5, FCP, Adobe Products,

Mob: 9020711702

8. AJESHBABU says:

sir . i have 1yr experiance in computer hardware and networking.

9. Shajeef Salam says:

sir,
    Me work in Video editing Digital Studio 2years (Edius Softwere).knowledge FCP,PRIMIERE.
    MOB :9747713013

10. jemi j says:

I am journalism student in trivandrum looking for News reader(malayalam)and reporter-trainee

• Sundeep B says:

Our new News Beureau office in Thycaud (ANN) is search of Program anchors and News readers and reporters. Shooting takes place in Trivandrum and broadcasting in London(UK). It’s a Malayalam channel. If interested. do email the resume. i will reply

11. Diljith Thomas says:

Sir.
    I am Diljith
    Video Editor
    Premiere, FCP, 7year Experience
    Mob: 9846475686

12. Balraj T says:

Sir,

I am Balraj
    Video Editor
    FCP, Premiere 2 Experience.

Mob: 9961223554

13. SREENIVAS M.P says:

Dear sir/madam
    I ‘m a graduate interested in news reading and similar jobs but no previous experience. Being amotivated individual and team player can accept new field of opportunity.

Regards,
    SREENIVAS M.P
    9495389216

14. Alvin Lo says:

Hai Sir/Madam
    I’m a sound engineer who completed diploma in sound engineering and BA Film making and recording arts.I have 2 year experience
    My mobile no:9747870658
    email:alvinlov@gmail.com

15. Renjumon.A.R. says:

Sir,
    I’m Renju
    3d Animaion,3d Motion graphics.
    softwares: Autodesk maya, 3ds max, Adobe afterFX, Adobe premiere, Adobe photoshop
    Adobe illustrator.
    Drawing: Digital painting,Pencil,Caricature,Water color.
    Mobile no: 9747027166.
    Email:renjuarways@gmail.com.

16. Shameerjalal says:

Respected sir
    Sir am a degree holder…and i have the interest in anchoring in any program..and am also a fresher,i know how to communicate through the audiance from media..if any opportunity to arise, kindly informe on 7736466984..
    Yours faithfully
    Shameeerjalal

17. ranjith says:

sir… me ranjith ,completed sound engineering and sound recording and b tech in electronics and communication.softwares sony sound forge, adobe audition ,protools

18. Reshma Nair says:

Hello! Sir I looking foward to anchor a show or to act in Malayalam Serial.

19. Nikhil Devasia says:

Respected sir,
    I ‘m a graduate in multimedia and i have over three year experience in sound enginerring.if u have any vaccancies in your prestigious organization please inform me and i am willing to join immediatly .

with respectfully….
    Nikhil

20. sajin g s says:

I am Animation engineering
    adobe Photoshop
    adobe flash
    adobe premiere
    sound forge
    coral draw
    maya
    3 D max

21. Kishor K says:

i am sound engineer (PROTOOLS&NUENDO)
    9847525134

22. Suneesh kumar says:

Sir
    I am a video ediror
    5 years experience in Final Cut Pro

mob: 9947086558

23. Nissar k rasheed says:

final cut pro specilised editer have 3 year experiance

24. Nissar k rasheed says:

final cut pro specilised editer have 3 year experiance
    b.com (m.g univercity kottayam )
    digital video editing ( cochin media school)
    8129279727

25. ramesh says:

Sir Iam ramesh. iam working with 5 years as a freeland cameraman and video editor iam very very intresting to work with your channel. 09633662092.

26. Anjaydas N.T says:

sir,

I am from Calicut. I am working in a calicut based news channel named Teamvision News for 3 years as news reporter. I am very interested to work with your channel. so please inform me your e-mail ID.

27. Pallavi Venugopal says:

Looking for program producer jobs. I have done Post graduation in Film and TV direction from one of India’s leading film schools, L.V Prasad film and TV academy.Experience in writing and directing documentaries, short films and fictions.

28. Muhamed Sadik says:

Sir.
    I am Muhamed Sadik.M
    Video Editor
    Premiere, FCP, 7year Experience

29. Sherin Mathew says:

sir, Iam B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineer, Iam looking forward in a job in my field like technical field, broadcast engineer etc.. If you are intrested, pls inform me..

30. silpa says:

sir ,
    I am a graduate in Physics.I am really interested in news reading.Is there any scope for me? What are the selection procedures?

31. pandy says:

Am pandy currently working in Kodaikanal fm station am interesting video editing experience 4 years

32. pandy says:

Contact +91 8148165966

33. pandy says:

Pandy contact number +91 8148165966

34. Riyas says:

Qualification : Electrical Engineering Diploma.

Experience : 6 Year experience.

Since last 4 years working for leading broadcasting company in India.

35. sajeev.sadhan says:

Video editing.7yr.experience

36. sajeev sadhan says:

8yr experience fcp Editting .dv format and HD ..megaserials Surya TV.an Asianet..pH.8593023325

37. anujith says:

2yr experiance editting

1yr fcp
    1yr vedio editting

38. Ajesh.r says:

I interested camera assistant my number 8129386720

39. Subash.S says:

Sir,
    My Name Subash.I am working with 12 years experience in Photography(2years exp.), video Editing(6years) ( Adobe Premier,Edius,FCP) & Camera works( 4years)(,Z5,NX 5,NX 3) So i am very interesting work with your channel./ My Mob… 8113902015 ,9567019954

40. JITHIN.K.S says:

I,am JITHIN
    I completed DIPLOMA IN SOUND ENGINEERING in KELTRON ATC and 1 year experience in SUN MEDIA STUDIO

41. Abhilash T.A says:

sir
    Im Abhilash T.A , i am very very passionate to media,i have good voice with husky.i had been selected in Aakashavani FM 102.3 kochi as Announcer,i have done Diploma in Radio jockeying from Academy of broadcasting along with VANI cerificate holder from Prasar bharathi.
    New Delhi.Now i am working in Aakashavani FM 102.3. many people had say to me my voice is very good .sir i am very very interested.
    sir i saw in this post have carrier in Trainee – Reporter… sir please please give a chance…..
    mob:+919645769476

42. Bibin Baby says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Bibin Baby, I am a Video Editor, currently working at Invis Multimedia Pvt. Ltd. Thiruvanantapuram, Kerala. I have 4 years experience as Video Editor in Final cut pro. I happened to see your company website and the works you have done. The works that you have featured in your website attractted me a lot and I am interested to be a part of your creative team.

Herewith i am enclosing my Resume, please take a look at my resume and let me know if you have any opening that suits to my profile. I can be reached anytime via email at bibinbaby100@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely, Bibin Baby

43. Sreelal.s says:

Hi now i am work in Media one as striger. One year experience in a local channel… and six month work stringer on Indiavision kollam beauro..

44. sir, i am intrested in ancharing .i am completing bsc. plz rply..me

45. Sir..i have 11yrs experience in handling various format cameras and also lighting systems. Experimenting and implementing technology is my desire..i would like to go with janam for my dream fulfilment..pls do the needful

46. Aswathy s says:

Respected sir, Am Aswathy. Am doing my graduation BA JOURNALISM,MASS COMMUNICATION AND VIDEO PRODUCTION. I’m interesting to working in your channel. If there is any opportunity for job plz inform me

47. Babin Babu says:

Hi I am Babin.,I did a course in Hardware and Networking (MCSE,CCNA).I am interested to work in your channel.If there is any opportunity please contact me on this number ….

48. deepa says:

Hello Sir, my name is deepa. I am staying at chennai.so I am not anchor, then loved her your Chanel show.when I come Kerala.you arrange show.I completed post graduation+software course. More over the experience on telephonic sections and tell handling.you can test ma voice .then you will view my fb and confidential I will be promised start your work. Thanking

49. Renjini says:

Hello Sir, My name is Renjini completed Post graduation.I am staying at pattom, trivandrum. I would like to work in your channel.If there is any opportunity please inform me .

50. Arun nr says:

Hi, I am arun. Completed master of communication & journalism. Liking for sub editor. I make short films. Also interested to work as a program producer.

51. sir,im work in Video editing in Darashana Tv 2years (Edius Softwere).knowledge FCP,PRIMIERE.