Autograph Completes 200 Episodes in Asianet

Autograph Completes 200 Episodes in Asianet

Autograph Serial

Autograph 200 Episodes

The joys and angst of teenagers are explored in this serial “Autograph “, which completes 200 episodes. Rahul Krishna, James Albert, Samkutty, Mridula Menon and Nancy are a group of plus two students who call themselves ‘Five fingers.’ Not only do they excel at studies but they are also among the best at extra-curricular activities and are troublemakers too.

Having been wrongly accused as the reason behind the death of Rosy, the ‘Five Fingers’ group of friends are on a quest to find the truth. Meanwhile Stephen is bent on bringing down the group, and ‘Five Fighters’ – a rival group – challenges their position as the numero uno of the school. Plus the friends must convince Nandini teacher and the principal too that they are not in the wrong.

Asianet telecast’s “AUTO GRAPH “on every Monday through Friday at 6.30PM

Baahubali 2 Malayalam Satellite Rights Purchased By Asianet

Director: Sujith Sundar

Producer : Ali Khan

Script Writer : Anil Bas

Staring : Rajeev, Devan, Swapna Binoy, Sharath, Srikutty, Ranjith, Ambareesh and Sonia.

Amazon fireTVstcik

1. sandra says:

Dear 5 FINGERS
    ILOVE U

2. salman says:

i love 5 fingers

3. Nithya says:

I too love 5 fingers and i wish a lot to see u
    and please dont wory u will get rid of the present problems.can i get any contact of 5 fingers or r u there in facebook or orkut?????

4. Ashwathi says:

All the Best 5 Fingers—
    Do well—

5. FAROOK says:

5 fingers i like so much.this story and acting is very beautiful.This the actuall story for a friendship.

6. FAROOK says:

Hai mear 5 fingers
    i LOVE u so much

7. Arun says:

Good serial. I see this serial every day. James, rahul, and sam r good. But i like mridu most. She is very sexy. She has good breasts. U will know that when u see the autograph of 28. July. Her bra is clearly visible. Just go to vuclip.com and download it and enjoy mridu’s bra. Nancy is also sexy. I like her ass and lips most. She has a flat ass and wet lip. She may become another nayantara or namita. Sure

8. Anand says:

To the director of autograph.
    This serial is very good. But please add the rape scene of mridula/nancy by stephen. Or give them sexy cloths atleast to see their cleavage, navel, or legs. Pls…pls…pls…pls.

9. ROSE MERIN says:

AUTOGRAPH IS SIMPLY SUPERB . I AM FROM SAUDI ARABIA . EVEN I HAVE A GANG LIKE 5 FINGERS . BUT OUR NAME IS LITTLE HEARTS . THIS STORY IS SIMILAR OF OUR GANG . BUT THERE ARE NO MURDER CASES. WE ARE THE HEROES OF OUR SCHOOL . LET AUTOGRAPH BE THE BEST SERIAL EVER!I LIKE JAMES SAM RAHUL NANCY[SONIYA] AND MRUDULA [SREEKUTTY]

10. miji says:

haii 5 fingers are my frds.i love them.especially sarath he is my sweet brother,gdluck

11. zaira says:

autograph is a good serial.
    i watch it every day.
    i like the five fingers very much.
    i am from dubai.
    i wish all sucess in future.

12. appu says:

i love five fingures add me in orkut “rsoorajs@gmail.com”

13. jasmin says:

hi five fingers ,congradulation.you are grate,wish you good luck for prove your innesent.

14. Deepthy says:

Five Fingers ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.All the best 4 u.God bless u.

15. jose says:

One of the worst serials ever. Dragging like a rubber band. What the hell does the director convey in the story, a serial killer who kills everybody and leaving the audience fool or a showing a ghost story. I think this will go on for over a year till the serial stops. The people who have written the reviews above are all mad people and i kindly tell pls do not show such crap or shit in the future.

16. alex says:

I agree with the above. Certainly it shows that the serial does not have a good story to backup. To the director a sincere request, please do not take a bullshit in the future. If u do not know how to direct please leave the field. U r highlighting police department in a worst way and a school in a horrible manner. It highlights a fool by name Stephen who kills all girls and suspects and the police after 5 fingers any logic behind this crap

17. Tony says:

The story was on a roll until they spoilt the momentum by introducing a haunted house and ghost. Now it appears that the director is fast running out of ideas. Like every other serial, this one also drags and drags. It is ridiculous to see the five fingers stare at each other every few minutes. Of course, the producers are extracting as much as they can from the advertisers and laughing their way to the bank. One need a lot of patience to sit through television serials.

18. Sam says:

Mridula has big boobs. Nancy has flat ass

19. AARUNI.S.S says:

I LIKE AUTOGRAPH SERIAL VERY MUCH…….JAMES IS REALY FENTASTIC….

20. chicku says:

IT IS MY FAVOURITE SERIAL.I LIKE IT VERY MUCH.MAY THIS SERIAL SPONTANEOUSLY MORE THAN 1000 EPISODES.

21. Kutti menon says:

Dear Sujith Sundar / Ali Khan
    sahikkan vaiya…
    iniyum idu veno ???

22. Reeja R N says:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ‘AUTOGRAPH’.

23. sruthi says:

i love fivefingers

24. devi sangeetha says:

I LVE 5 FINGERS VERY MUCH . I LIKE THE CHARACTERS OF 5 FINGERS. LIKE JAMES, SAM, RAHUL, NANCY AND MRIDU. MAY GOD BLESS U………………….. . TO WIN THIS PROGRAM. BYE……………

25. Abi says:

Cancer started like any other good serials in Aisanet.. With non logical script wihich considers all views as fools . I am begging to this Talented directers and acters not surrender or sale thier talent as well as self respect in this type of serials…

26. mrudul says:

Enthonna aliya Sujith Sundar kanikkunne. Ninakkonnum vere paniyille? Onnu nirthikkoode e third rate serial

27. sumila says:

5fingers nalla kuttikalan. rahulchattan,james chattan,sam chattan,nancy chachi,mrudula chachi allavarkum antta orayiram vijayashasakal.you are the model of new genaration.

28. Harsha says:

u boyz cmntin meanz nt 2 inslt girlz k? r nt u ashamd f puttin sch irritatin cmnt abt d actrses? if sonia n sreekutty wer u sistrs………. wil u guys hav told d same cmnts? so…… sice dy r nt ur sistrs u cn tel ne thin u vont riet? b mind u…….. u too miet b havin sistrs….. n imagin a similar cmnt abt dm….. wil u 4giv dose ho told sch bloody cmnts abt ur sis? nevr….. so…. plzzzzzzzzz …… bhav urslf

29. archu says:

The serial s grt… al in it really hve grt talent.. al d very best 4 ur future.. i really wish 2 hve a brother like james… 5 fingers keep rockin…!!!!! sam, rahul,james,deepa,nancy,mrudhu… al r really gud n i luv dm … may al f u face a dashin..rockin..smashin.. success in ur lives.. tc..:)

30. Ganesh chandran says:

Five fingers congragulation…. ningal 5 perudeyum serial eniyuam tudaranam.. athrakku istamanu…. roshi kalakkiii.. all the best…..

31. manu raj says:

i love 5fingers.especially renjith raj

32. radrahim says:

hai 5fingers

33. radrahim says:

i love you MRUDULA [SREEKUTTY]

34. aparna says:

Occasionally I watch this serial and found this a waste of time. There is no way left other than pointing the nonsense which doesn’t go with a normal man’s concepts. It started as a story of +2 students and actors found to be people who failed 10 th in 5 times(especially nancy and james). Also problems with the Principal and 5-fingrs seem to be something alien. I did complete my +2 around 5 years back and I know my cousins doing +2: I don’t think the world has changed a lot in 5 years. Now a day’s some simple problems in +2 schools and colleges are investigation thrills for Channels, so saying this kind of a story seem to be kind of an offense to the common people.

The credo goes to the Director and Writer.

35. alsiai says:

ilove youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu five fingers very good seriel thanks diorector aiam very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

36. neha says:

i am from andaman . i like this serial very much . stupid , nonsense etc r the people who write useles comments about girls and the serials
    i think if u don’t like u must not see this serial.
    go 2 hhellllllllll.
    it is a very interesting serial which the young & teenagers would like.

37. divya says:

i hate this serial. it is a waste of time.

38. neethi says:

i like james and sam very much

39. alex says:

i thought the serial might be over this week. But after seeing from the monday i think this serial will go on for years like the dirty manasaputri. Is there any schoolchildren who has such jealosy and hatred towards the co-students. The stupid director is focusing schoolchidren likes rowdies and rogues especially girls and he is highlighting schools in a very bad manner. The serial focuses mainly on a girl named deepa and 5 fingers. There is no study, or extracurricular thing. The director is spoiling the youngsters life by taking such nonsense. Did the parents ever think about their childrens progress. This serial is highlighting too much on hatred, jealousy and what else could be said. The people are addicted to this nonsense like liquor, drugs, and alcohol. It is a high time they stop these useless serials before the community gets bad.

40. devi karthika says:

I LVE MY DEAR FIVE FINGERS , I LIKE U VERY MUCH . I WISH U GOOD LUCK GUYS , MAY GOD BLESS U . I LIKE THE CHARCTERS OF JAMES [RENJITH RAJ],RAHUL KRISHNAN [SREE SARATH], NANCY[SONIA MOHANDAS],AND MRIDHULA MENON[SREE KUTTY].IN MY NAITIVE PLACE U

41. daisy says:

i love 5 fingers especially sonia(nancy)she is so softspoken and sreekutty(mridula)so cute. SAM SO FUNNY…. AND RENJITH(JAMES),SHARATH (RAHUL)SO SERIOUS. BEST OF LUCK 5 FINGERS.

42. shahla says:

superp serial
    i love it

43. Divya says:

Hai five fingers u r rocking guys. dont mind the stupid peoples worst comments ok. u r owesome. I LOVE U RENJITH(JAMES)………I LOVE U SO MUCH…..PLS RESPOND MY e-mail id is ammu.divya@gmail.com Dont misundrstnd me really I LOVE U SO MUCH.

44. luky says:

deepa is a good actoress .i like to see deepa is a lover of james.

45. anjali says:

5 fingers.i love u.can u make me ur friend

46. reena says:

the serial was ggoing good until the ghost stories came.no more such stories, pls.
    two slaps for arun &anand.i dont know what they are thinking about girls.stuppids!!

47. sharon says:

i think deepa rani is the best…her hair is awesome. Ben is rocking with his comics… Mridu and nancy sahikaan vayya..they dont kno how to act and i really think nancy is too old for a +2 student. James is also too old for a +2 student. Rahul is good for his role and Sam is alrite too..

48. safa muhammed says:

i love u 5 fingerzzzz.and in school v r playing roals like 5 fingers.
    safa-james(ranjith raj)
    shanira-rahul krishna
    shameema-sam kutty
    fidha-nancy
    aashika-mridhu
    pls respond my email ID mm.sahir@gmail.com

my name safa i love renjith raj a lot.others dont be angry with me pls
    u r my frndzzzzzzzz
    pls
    bcozzzzzz think as me ur frndzzzzzz
    and i am from malappuram
    kiss u a lot 5 fingers ummaaaa kiss bye

49. Noorudheen says:

I loving 5 fingers , specially JAMES ALIYAN
    ALL THE BEST 5FINGERS, RAM ALSO

50. shubha shivam says:

I like Nandana[mahalakhshmi] the most in this serial.she is really beautifull &has tempting looks in her uniform dress….

51. vaisakhi says:

hai 5 fingers,
    i love you very much.i like your acting very much.
    in my school we make a gang called like you.my school is little flower in kollam.please respond me in following address http://www.vaisu@rediffmail.com.i love u 5 fingers.

52. vaisakhi says:

arun and aravind is very stupid idiot boys.why you submit these type of messages

53. vaisakhi says:

5 fingers did you make me as your friend

54. anju says:

i lv ur acting. i have sent my opinions abt u by e-mail. but i didn’t get any reply, i want to get ur friendship.pls don’t reject me. i won’t disturb u with any unnecessary things. please, be my friends.pls don’t reject me.

55. anju says:

i am again anju. pls respond to me. pls reply me abt my opinions. i want ur friendship. pls give any reply to my email ID- jamesanju@rocketmail.com. pls ,pls don’t reject me

56. anju says:

i am again anju. can u make me ur friend. i love srikutty very much. pls make me ur friend pls reply to my e-mail ID

57. shilpa & lakshmi says:

We are from kottayam. we are 10th std students, so we can under stand your feelings. we really want to see you.if any one of you[james,rahul,sam] coming to kottayam please send a email to my email id sreelak2011@gmail.com.we want to see your romantic seens. jamesenu nancye ishtamalle? why? we want to see your jodies like,
    RAHUL-MRIDU
    JAMES-NANCY
    SAM-JYOTHY
    PLEASE act like this.we missuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

58. sneha says:

Deepa rani is great

59. haaripotter says:

hai .am requesting to the director of 5 fingers .enthanen vachal ee plus two vine study cheyuna kuttykalk maximum 18 vayas varae akam ee kelavan marae ammachimarayum okae enthina inganae abhinayipikunath kanunathine orathirund kto.

60. alex says:

i agree with whoever has commented it. It is a high time directors learn to show some good things in serial. Now this serial is going to romance phase. Earlier it was ghost and serial killer and now it is romance and after that something else. Just look at foreign serials, u can’t equate them in any way to this useless indian serials. Anyway the serial can be a good tonic like boost and horlicks for some idiotic viewers who do not have any jobs

61. anch says:

NOW SERIAL GOING WELL BUT DEEPAN SIR AND NANDINI TEACHER WRE ARE THEY?
    AND RAM HE IS GUD.. I LIKE HIM ALSO ALL THE BEST RAM AND EVERY ONE..

62. preethi says:

i feel like laughing by seeing the change,luv story….if d cast was btr luv stry wud have lukd gud,bt seeing this it feels like am seeing some comedy show…..ee serial pande nirthendiyatha,kurachu pere athum ethum kaanichu pattikkam ennu orthu….dressings kurachum kude manyam ullathu aakam,orotharkum suit cheyuna rithiyil….

63. ranjith raj

AND DIBHA LOVED TO JAMES.I DON’T LIKE.RANJITH ILOVE YOU.PLEASE LOVE ME
    I REQEST YOU PLEASE

BY MUNNU

65. Jishin Mohan (Ram) says:

Thank you all.. by Ram

66. miya james says:

i like deepa…………….love ur acting

67. C.Selva Subin says:

Hai Five Fingers how are u I want to like to ur friendship

68. jose says:

the above people dont like content of the serial but just hai, bye u look very much nice good to see i luv james, blah, blah, is this is a serial or a fashion show, god only knows

69. catharin says:

hai
    guys
    waw wat a wonderful acting .can u give their mail id
    i like 5 fingers all very much specially sam
    can u give ur mail id.thanks 4 director 4 giving such a wonderful seril i havent miss

70. catharin says:

hai
    i like this serial very much bcos its true story of friendship
    iam a student who studing in 9th standard its a moral value 4 me

71. kevin says:

thanks for showing a filthiest serial. This serial is showing violence to the utmost extent, good serial to lead youngsters into violence

72. SHEETHU says:

THE SERIAL IS GOING GOOD… BUT THE MAIN PROBLEM IS LOTS OF HEAVY DIALOGS WHICH SOME TYMES GETS INTO OUR NERVES …SO PLS STOP SPEAKING THE DIALOGS WHICH THE 5 FINGERS CANT EVEN DO……
    RAHUL DANCE WAS REALLY “SUPERB IN IDEA STAR SINGER”AND YUR SOUNDS SEEMS TO BE REALLY CHILDISH..

ANYWAY ALL THE BEST ….
    ENJY ACTING ….

73. Sumi says:

The serial started pretty well.. But nw its lyk… +2 students nte limit il vechulla karyangal cheythal pore..

74. jose says:

Dear viewers

A good serial for spoiling the Kerala society (especially school) as well as mentality of the schoolchildren. First of all the idiotic director should be banned. People of kerala are addicted to violence, raping, killing, what else can be said. Kerala people are whores, what else can be said. Initially it was telecasted through dumb serials like parijatham, manasaputri, and now showing violence in school. The biggest comedy is the serial is over two years and the actors are all in the same class, what a nonsense, is the school detaining the 5 fingers for years for this serial. Meanwhile everyone looks a college going student rather than school student. Hey Mr Sujith Blunder make some logical serial which gives people good mood

75. branson says:

hi 5 fingers .

i will show same what you did in yourschool. in my school. fighting with each other

76. branson says:

stupid 5 fingers dont act too smart

77. Jobina Annie John says:

THE SEREIAL IS NOW GOING IN A GOOD MANNER.I LIKE THE FRIENDSHIP OF JAMES ,RAHUL,SAM, MRUTHULA,NANCY

78. dd says:

deepa is hoot

79. jose says:

is deep rani and james in serial actually brother and sister, it seems James is supporting Deepa a lot, some hidden secrets are there in the serial

80. raeesa says:

hi,5 fingers.i like ur serial.but sometimes james`dialogues are crossing the limits of a +2 student& that ghost things were really boring.sam aliya i like to see u back in the serial.bye

81. aaza says:

hai

when the serial started it was interesting and i never missed any of the episode but now it is going worst than any serial and the activities and the diologs of 5 fingers and deepa is beyond the thinking of +2 students.so be careful or else you will loose most ao your audience

82. dijesh says:

i like autograph serial shalin(deepa rani )gud actor

83. manu says:

waste serial, its very boring. And also the dressing is very bad. Deepa is exposing more. In the scene when james escaping deepa, her shirt goes up and the director didn’t edit that scene. So ellam karuthi kooti cheyyunnata.

84. RAJESWARI says:

its going worse than n othr serial…is ths the acting?…the topic is going beyond the thoughts of a +2 student…..evry time that 5 students r doing othr things rathr than studying..vat is ths?… fully crap thngs going on..pls mak the anothr topic that relatd the school students…The NCC camp trucking was realy boring…al went beyond the limits….all chalu dialogues…pls pls dont repeat ths….(DONT TAK AN ANOTHR SERIAL LIKE THS…PLS…ITS A REQUEST)

85. Simon says:

Hi
    I like Shalini (Deepa) well.Her acting is so good.
    I think James and Deepa should become lovers.
    I dont like Jyothi.
    All others are good.

Thanks

86. Raju says:

Dear Director

Please visit
    1. an annual camp of NCC or
    2 Advanced leadership camp or
    3. NCC Battalion office or
    4.NCC unit of a school or college to collect information related to uniform / training / instrutors / etc of NCC before broadcasting episodes related to NCC.

87. Remya says:

Remya says,
    Hi Ranjith. H R U? I like your acting very much.

88. jisna says:

I LOVE 5 FINGERS.

89. RADHAKRISHNA says:

ASIANET has to stop brodcasting this substanrd serial,
    such a famous malayalam channel has to keep its status
    it is humble request, actually i don’t understand how sponcers spend for such meaning less serial

90. shahul hameed says:

hi dear friends

all are telling stupid things so i will something good. sam should come fast he is so funny. then james his acting is good.then rahul he is also good.nancy and mridula is also good.now deepa she is the overacter in that i hate her.jyothi is like a stupid.my friends see this

91. navya says:

hai 5 fingers i am navya i like your acting i want also to act in yhis serial james mridu,nancy,sam ,rahul i like yours.i am from guruvayoor.i didnt like shalin.but her acting is good.i have opinion if you chanfe the pairs

james – mridula
    rahul – nancy
    sam – deepa
    ram -jyothi
    sajan – gracy

92. Remya says:

its very boring serial.i don’t like this serial

93. Remya says:

i am again remya. now i don’t like this serial

94. V!$#NU says:

It’s nice…..I Love It……

95. hamla says:

this serial is very boring like this everybody is telling but i am also telling

96. sachin says:

its too much.. Watching an art film is much better than this. But i like deepa (shalini). She is beautiful:)

97. Renji says:

Hi,

NCC camp “trucking” ……. those who are behind the serial don’t know basic english. I saw the banner “NCC CAMP TRUCKING” on the bus they went to NCC camp. Even Sona Nair (Principal Sethulakshmi) and other actors were clearly saying TRUCKING instead of TREKKING. They should have referred to a good dictionary.

“Trucking” is something related to the act of driving a truck. Here in the context of NCC camp, the word should have been “trekking”.

Trek or trekking is a long journey undertaken on foot in areas where common means of transport is generally not available.

With best regards,

Renji

98. Meena says:

I too have the same commend … ASIANET has to stop brodcasting this substanrd serial,
    such a famous malayalam channel has to keep its status

99. ayisha says:

i love this serial as well as ……. in this time, i am in the condition of mrithula

100. Hey viewers plz dnt put any cheap comments.. Autograph is a gud serial… MANY OF THE PEOPLES LIKE DIZ SERIAL.. THEY ARE LOVE 5FINGERS ND OTHER ACTORS IN THIS SERIAL.. RENJITH,SARATH,AMBARISH,SREEKUTTI,SONIA,JISHIN,SHALIN,AMRUTHA….. ESPECIALLY ALL ARE LIKE AMBARISH HE IS A GUD ACTOR… SOME TIMES HE LIKE CHILDISH HIS VOICE Z SO SWEET WE ARE LIKE AMBARISH VERY MUCH HE IS THE REAL STAR IN THE SERIAL ‘AUTOGRAPH’ HE WILL GET MANY CHANCES IN BIG SCREEN ALSO… WE ARE PRAY FOR AMBARISH HE WILL BE THE MEGA STAR.. WE ARE LOVE AMBARISH…GOD BLESS U…

101. autograph is a good serial.. I like dat serial very much.. I like samkutty(AMBARISH) very much.. He is so cute.. So childish.. I like him soooooooooo much.. His voice is soooooo sweeeeeeeeet AMBU is looks like sreekrishnan ya really he like KALLA KANNAN chooo chweeeeeeet! My chweeeeet pancharakuttan ambu 🙂

102. AMBIKA says:

AUTOGRAPH IS A GOOD SERIAL.. I LIKE AMBARISH(samkutty)… HE IS SOO SWEEEEET I LOVE HIM Muuhhaa!!!

103. asha mol says:

I love autograph very much…it’s a good serial….i like sarathettan (rahul) most.his acting is very good

104. Donald says:

Can anyone tell me the real name of James Albert?

105. aswini jagan says:

autograph is superb . i love 5-fingers. now they r getting split . renjithetta superb . can any body tell me ,how old is renjithettan. n does he have any girl frend . plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . i really want 2 know. plz renjith etta if u read dis plz send me ur e mail id n phone number . i will never mis use it . i promise u .

wish you all d best 5 fingers.

106. Remya says:

renjith ettaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa today esposide is superrrrrr
    chettaaaaaaaaaaaaa kalakkyyyyyyyy…..plz renjith chettaaaaaaaaa
    if u read dis plz send me ur e mail id n phone number . i will never mis use it. i promise u.

107. aswini jagan says:

rejithetta ennalathe episode superb . etta kalakki . i love you daa . pinne renju kalpanayumayulla problem entha . avale vittu kalayada .plz send me ur id n phone no plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzz. i m from bhutan . all d best 5 fingers n 2 renjith etta i have only 1 thing 2 say 2 u dat I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

108. Shilpa says:

Dont show so much violence in autograph.In autograph I like James,Deepa,Sam Mridhula,Ben,Gracy and Sajan.Deepa shd be James’s
    pair.One thing I dont understand is why does Deepa hate James?I want to see more scenes of James and Deepa

109. abhin says:

What is the real name of jyothi. Plsssss tel me anyone

110. haji says:

serial kollam,but i hav a doubt ee +2 anchu kollam undo?
    Alla jnan padichapol randu kollam aayirunu
    ini ivar thotu thotu padikunathanenkil i’m sory

111. Shenu says:

Autograph is a gud serial . I like 5 finger’s especially ambarish(sam) . He is cute and gud actor. Wish u all the best to all of u..

112. jubi says:

hi ,dear 5 fingers
    i like u very much , especially samkutty.i am a daily viewer of autograph serial……

113. dhanya says:

can any1 tell me the real name of sajan….

114. ARUNNATH says:

it is my fabr serial.shalu is my sweeat actor.
    plz replay her phone number & email

115. solomon anu george says:

It is amazing to see that wonderful serial . i loved it so much

116. Reshma says:

hi five finger’s,
    u r gre8t,luv u all
    Reshma

117. Reshma says:

hi 5fingers,
    u r gr8t luv u all

118. neethu says:

super serial.i am a great fan of james albert .all the very best wishes for 5fingers

119. Cat says:

joythi whts ur real name ?
    u r very beutiful
    pls give me reply to terejaan@hotmail.com ok

120. ponnu says:

I love james, the real hero

121. sufair says:

chali serial

122. veenaprabhakaran says:

I LOVE AMBARISH. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE,SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STYLISH,AND IWILL REALLY MARRY HE IN MY MIND. I LIKE HE ENTE PANCHARA KUTTAN. UMMA ………UMMA……….UMMA……..

123. sreelakshmi says:

hai

124. sabda says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii james albert wht’s ur real name

125. shreya says:

HAI FIVE FINGERS,
    MY NAME IS SHREYA.I AM A DAILY VIEWER OF THIS FANTASTIC SERIAL.
    I AM A GREAT FAN OF FIVE FINGERS.BUT I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT FIVE FINGERS HAVE SPLIT INTO 2 GROUPS.WHY?????SOOOOO SAD TO SEE THAT.WE WANT OUR OLD FIVE FINGERS.ALL 5 OF THEM ARE ACTING REALLY WELL.

ALL THE BEST MY SWEET HEARTS
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU

126. RAJ says:

I l u deepa (shalin) can u give u r E-mail id

127. RAJ says:

I l u deepa (shalin) i know u r in 9 class can u give u r e mail adress

128. sreelakshmi says:

get lost

129. Neelima says:

I am a daily viewer of AUTOGRAPH,and i am a great fan of sarattettan bcoz he is soooooooo….cute.Pls give reply to
    neelima.malu@gmail.com

130. drsathishchandra says:

who is the director of this program , ask him to study direction and come again , such a torchure …. so please dont again direct this ……

131. nandana says:

I am a daily viewer of the auto graph serial i love this serial

132. Aparna says:

Autograph is a good serial I love very much

133. Parthasaradhi says:

Autograph is a good serial. I appreciate all the stars who have worked for this nice serial. I like most th charecter of James albert. Moreover all the stars, five fingers are very nice guys and i love them very much. I want this serial to continue for 1000 and 2000 episodes. I wish all good luck!

134. Anjana & Vineetha says:

CHULLANMARE….NAMASKARAM….JAMES ALIYANUM,RAHUL CHETTANUM,SAM ACHAYANUM SUGAM THANNE.JAMES CHETTA IPPO ENNA PATTI,FAIR&LOVELY VANGAN MONEY ELLEE?GLAMOUR POYYALLO……..

135. jith says:

ee school pillerude serial school levelil poyal pore
    ithu oru mathiri action film pole aakanano nokunnathu

136. Aparna says:

hai my name iz aparna(appuz) i like the autogrph very much I love the 5 finguers guys very much i want thiz serial continue for 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 episodes athey nammude james aliyanu entha glammour oh! pinne ningal vazhakadichath theere shari ayilla entha e serial kazhiyumbolenkilum e vazhaku onnu theerumo? enthayalum ente M.B.B.S paditham theerumbolum e serial undakanam K tto especially 4 JAMES aliyanu. pinne nammude guys ningalku sughamallae

137. Ramya says:

Hai 5fingers,
    I like u very much especially rahul(sarath).
    i am a daily viewer of autograph.nice serial.

138. asha says:

i like 5 fingers .autograph is very nice serial

139. Jacob says:

oru serial polum… +2 vil padikkunnavarkkokke mookkil pallu mulaykarayi., koothara olippeeru kathayum.. Peerappillerude oru gangum.. 5 fingers ennu kelkumbozhe kali varum.. Ivar schoolil pokunnathu line adikkan matramano?… Aa schoolil class nadakkarundo… School padikkanulla sthalamanennathinte soochanayulla enthengilum dialogue athil undo?.. Vrithiketta chali serial..(ee serialine kurichu nalla abiprayam paranjavarkkellam “Fuk u”)

140. Jacob says:

koothara serial-proved by themselves

141. MOLUTTY says:

Such a superb seriel that i doesn’t have seen b4…………….nalla meaning ulla seriel anu,enthayalum full credit to director….pinne JAMES ALIYAN,SAM ALIYAN,RAHUL ALIYAN,MRIDULA CHECHI,NANCY CHECHI ELAVARU KALAKIYITTUNDU.. I SWEAR THIS IS IS THE BEST & EVERGREEN SERIEL 44444EVER.I’M A REGULAR VIEWER OF THIS SERIEL…KEEP ON GOING LIKE DISSSSSSS ……………..ALL the BEST 5 FINGERS AS WELL AS VILLATHI DEEPA RANI & VILLAN C.K UNCLE,STEPHAN WARDEN…………………..GOD BLESS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

142. NISHA says:

BEAUTYFULL SERIAL I LIKE IT

143. Jacob says:

ee serialine kurichu positive comments parayunnavarodu enikku valareyadhikam sahathapam und.. Pls.. Ethra cheap aavalle… Pity on u creepy fools.. .all the serials fuk off… Autograph undakkiya athinte ella aniyarapravarthakarum nalla oru theri vili arhikkunnu.. Pity on u retarded pervs…

144. manoj says:

VERY NICE SERIEL I LIKE ITTTT

145. jacob says:

a bloody idiotic serial made by some retarded cheap people.. Fickle teen girlsinte oru supportum… Ella serialsum nirodhikane….. Ella koothara channelukaludeyum shapamanu serials…. Cheap peoples entertainer…

146. anupama says:

this serial is stupid..and hate ambarish

147. reshma spanicker says:

i love the charecter james & i love this serial bcoz i love my +2 class & my friends

148. jacob says:

Discovery, National geographic polulla nalla channels okke kanan noku.. Kurachu vivaram vekkatte.. / ee serial nallathanennu paranja boys inodu: Poyi chathude suhruthe.. Nanamille .. Serial kanuthum poranjitu athu public ayi paranju nadakkunnu.. U all shud be categorized into the group of shemales… Shame on u…

149. jacob says:

Go and read a book instead…

150. Alex J G says:

YO Jacob…how true man..waste of time and destroys quality of our youth..GET A LIFE YALL!!

151. Anuja says:

I love u ambarish.chakare umma umma umma…………………..umma , pinne ee sarath verum alambanu ketto

152. Revathy Sharma says:

Anuja..
    please visit the page Ambarish M.S (Facebook).

153. Revathy Sharma says:

If u r real fan of ambuzz, please click “LIKE” on dat page.

154. Revathy Sharma says:

Friends..
    If u r real fan of AMBARISH.. please visit page Ambarish M.S (facebook). support him, n pray for his good future.

155. Rajendran says:

I Love this serial

156. NASEEM says:

THIS IS THE MOST BORE SERIAL.IF IT CONTINUE WE WIL HAV TO GIVE A QUATATION TO DAMAGE ITS DIRECTOR

157. ALISHA says:

JAMES YOU ARE REALLY A STAR. I LIKE YOU VERY MUCH

158. Nandu says:

To me………………….shalu is the bst…

i like her so much,especialy her hair………….stunning

159. To me says:

Is a very good sereal

160. James Aliyan says:

heard that asianet killed james aliyan because, he is quite asianet and acting on a serial on mazhavil manorama.

161. Rahul says:

Is is true that james aliyan killed ?.