Mazha a new Programme on Asianet

Mazha on Asianet

Mazha on Asianet

Mazha a new Programme on Asianet

An extensive travel  through Kerala where monsoons releases  nostalgic and everlasting moments.

The program attempts to provide  a sketch of Monsoon’s influence in our society – for example , in literature – where there are many creations sketching the rain smartly . There gazals , soaked in rainy ragas expressing the love for rain.

Vox Pop with many noted personalities on their feelings for rain. ‘Mazha’ attempts to capture the  warmth and exotic feel of Monsoon in different places of kerala.

Asianet is all set to telecast “ Mazha ” on every Sunday  from  1.30 PM  to 2.00PM.

vezhambal malayalam tv serial asianet from monday, 15th may 2017 at 6.00 p.m
Amazon fireTVstcik

1. Arun raj says:

Mazha is very nice prgm on asianet
    it is a new aproch to the subject

thanks asianet for such a nice prgm
    especially
    grphics of the prgm is also appreciable

2. vipin says:

A very good programme ,can i get the episodes videos through mail

3. veena says:

very nice script,into each one’s life a rain must fall, i love rain,i love the sound of rain which is so natural than any other another sound.i think rain falls from heaven to wash the earth..any way nice picturisation.thanks to producer shamnad puthussery for linking love and rain.

4. Niv.. says:

Yeasterday i jst seen only the last part of the programme mazha.. In which a nice place i have seen.. i think it is VARSH GIRI…. I have search in google for the details of that place… But i didnt get the details… Please send me the details of the same…..

5. shamnad puthussery says:

Hai all,
    Im shamnad,Producer of Mazha.Thank u for ur support.Please watch my another programme Viswasichalum illenkilum at 10.30 pm,Monday to thursday on Asianet

6. jibu says:

can i get the end song of mazha…..

7. Rajesh Kumar says:

This is for shamnad Pudussery

I am a regular viewer of Viswasichalum Illenkilum program. I can give you a new subject for your program. On 11th January 2011 10.30 pm, Sun TV transmitted a program called “Nijam”. In that program they shown a Terrific Mountain near to Coonoor (Nilgiris) called Bakasura Malai (Bakasura Mountain). This mountain is full of mysteries and people believe that an asura called bakasura is living here with seven forts to protect him. People near to this hill are afraid of him and not going to the hill especially after sunset. Some people says that they have seen this asura. At night times people hearing loud Ohmkara sounds from here. SunTV people are trying to reveal the secrets of this Asura, but they could only show one fort due to the mist and dangers during the journey to the mountain. The guide also not coming forward after showing the first fort due to mist and also fear in mind.

If you could reveal more secrets about this mountain it will be appreciable. People will be more interested to see this kind of adventurous journey. The surroundings are beautiful to see and it will be a nice trip for brave people.

Don’t hesitate to call me for anything. I have some good friends in Ooty for some help. My Contacting number – 09400318428 (Mobile) or 04923-223812 (Home)

If you have a record of the above mentioned program, please try to see it.

Regards

Rajesh Kumar
    Chittur
    Palakkad

8. Jay says:

I tried to send you a topic for Viswasichalum Illengilum to believeit@asianet.com; however, the mail is undelivered. Pl give me the correct email id. I wanted to protest against the use of Brahmasri, now rampantly used by all in Kerala to generate a belief that “- now this person is great”. If you check in Internet, now all yester years “Shanthi”s and “Tantri”s are simply prefixing “Brahmasri” just to get merit. Don’t you think something should be done to remove this upcoming blister in the society?

9. Jay says:

I tried to send you a topic for Viswasichalum Illengilum to believeit@asianetworld.tv; however, the mail is undelivered. Pl give me the correct email id. I wanted to protest against the use of Brahmasri, now rampantly used by all in Kerala to generate a belief that “- now this person is great”. If you check in Internet, now all yester years “Shanthi”s and “Tantri”s are simply prefixing “Brahmasri” just to get merit. Don’t you think something should be done to remove this upcoming blister in the society?