Malayalam TV Channels

Malayalam Television Channels – Kiran TV

Kiran TV

Kiran TV

Kiran TV is the second Malayalam channel from Sun Network, which is based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, . It is a 24 hour Music channel, with more than 12 hours of live film songs and SMS messaging facility. The channel also airs one movie and shows half an hour of comedy clippins everyday and plays a wide range of film songs regularly. This is the first full time music channel of Kerala.

Contact

Kiran TV ( Trivandrum )
Lotus Gardens ,
TC 9/923, Panikkers Lane
Sasthamangalam,
Trivandrum – 695010.
Ph: 0471-2720744
Fax: 0471-2727080

Filed in: Kiran TV

More Posts Related To " Malayalam Television Channels – Kiran TV "

Suraj Venjaramoodu Wins Best Actor Award at National Film Awards Suraj Venjaramoodu Wins Best Actor Award at National Film Awards
Kerala SSLC Exam Results 2014 Is Publish Today – 16 April 2014 Kerala SSLC Exam Results 2014 Is Publish Today – 16 April 2014
IPL Season 7 Cricket Matches Starts On 16th April 2014 IPL Season 7 Cricket Matches Starts On 16th April 2014
Chandanamazha Serial On Asianet – 14 to 19 April 2014 Chandanamazha Serial On Asianet – 14 to 19 April 2014

Please Read This Before Commenting.

1, Please Do Not Enclose Your Personal Details (Address, Phone Number, Email Id etc) In Comments.
2, Keralatv.in is not the official site of any Malayalam Television/Radio Channels.
3, All your Comments only display here after moderation (Its take a maximum 24 Hours).
4, Please use good language.
5, For Daily Updates, Subscribe to Us.

8 Responses to " Malayalam Television Channels – Kiran TV "

1. vrinda says:

hai m vrinda i want to be a part of kiran tv as aanchor pls give ur email address to send my details

2. SnehaSunil says:

Hai my name ia SnehaSunil i want to be a part of kiran tv as an anchor pls give ur email address to me for tosend my details

3. Binesh Kumar S says:

Hai my name is Binesh Kumar S want to be a part of kiran tv as an anchor pls give ur email address to me for to send my details. I assure you that I will discharge my duties to the best of my abilities if I am given the post

Regards

Binesh Kumar S

4. Tom John says:

hai my name is TOM JOHN…
    i want to be a part of kiran tv as aanchor.
    pls give ur email address to send my details..

5. Anupama Raj says:

Hello. I am Anupama. I saw the advertisement in Surya TV requiring an anchor. Please let me know the details and how to apply.

6. anirudh says:

i would lik 2 join wid yu … can u provide some detail about this…… contact no:7736556778,7736556771. fb name:anirudh malbec auxerrois

7. Manu mohan says:

I am manu mohan.i want to join with kiran t v.pls send the details and my number is 9562126875.

8. shruthi nair says:

I am really wishing to anchor on kiran tv its my dream to do it.. looking for a positive rply from you ppl..